Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tim1101
    • Sep 2011

Just started Proscar (1/4 of a pill)

And I already felt discomfort in my testicles. Nothing bad, if I had not take the pill I probably wouldn't be that worried. Has anyone felt testicular pain the first time they tried it?
  • GreatSage
    • Sep 2011

I just started mine today morning; so far nothing. How long from taking it did you notice the pain?

Comment

• kanyon
      • Jan 2011

Yeah I think I felt testicular discomfort when I started it 8 months ago. But that went away quickly. Getting a full erection is my problem now.

Comment

• tim1101
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by kanyon
        Yeah I think I felt testicular discomfort when I started it 8 months ago. But that went away quickly. Getting a full erection is my problem now.
        So I take it you are no longer on propecia?

Comment

• kanyon
          • Jan 2011

I'm still taking it. I need to try and keep my hair.

Comment

• limit
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by tim1101
            And I already felt discomfort in my testicles. Nothing bad, if I had not take the pill I probably wouldn't be that worried. Has anyone felt testicular pain the first time they tried it?
            Yeah, there was a dull ache for about 2 weeks (it gradually subsided). I'm almost 8 months in with results I'm happy with and very few side effects

Comment

• jyxokodeq
              • Apr 2023

The educational program is adaptable to address the issues of each and every youngster. This is on the kiddenz grounds that this stage is where the youngster is dependent upon different physical and mental turns of events.

Comment

Working...