Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake114
    • Sep 2011

Does Revivogen work or not?

I know it's not been subject to FDA approved clinical trials, but this study showing serious reduction in epidermal DHT looks pretty legit: http://www.************/images2/topi...ogen-study.pdf

If it honestly reduced DHT in the skin by 90%, I'd have thought that this would be the holy grail of topical anti-androgens. That it doesn't seem to be much more popular than other topicals me skeptical.

I read somewhere that Spencer Kobren used to recommend it but now does not, but I expect that he'd be hesitant to put his weight behind something that's not FDA proven.

What's the bottom line? Does this stuff work as well as advertised? Work a little bit? A scam? Anyone tried it and can give your thoughts?
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Hype. Just like all the other products that claim to work. All I know if something worked half as good as its makers claim, people would be all over it.

Comment

• Jake114
      • Sep 2011

How do you know? I agree that skepticism should be the default position, but it's possible this stuff has some effect, since the mechanism of action is plausible.

Comment

Working...