+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default Go get booked in with Gho then Dawkins!

I said this as well!

Dawkins keeps coming on here telling us that Gho has cracked it and that this is it - he's taken a NW6 back to NW1! But that's all he's doing, he's all talk but no action. It's like he's just looking for people to contest it so he can argue with them.

If you really believe in this 100% what are you still doing on the forum Dawkins? You've got your cure! You don't need to be on here arguing! Get on the phone to Gho's clinic, book your appointment, wait your time, get it done and then after it's all grown in by all means come back and post photos of the results but otherwise get on with your life cos that's what it's all about!

I want to believe this technique works but to my eye at least it still doesn't appear like there's many multi haired follicles there. I'm seeing mainly singles which is a red flag to me. I do see a few multis but not every follicle is used when they shave down so I guess you have to wonder. What's the consensus guys?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/...ay12%20004.JPG

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/...ay12%20005.JPG

Donor pics same patient after 12 days

in the second picture ou can see a three hair follicle where two have alrady sprout and the third is coming, right now a black knub.

Anyway i wanna hear the F bombs towards me
    How do we know these are even of a Gho patient?

Also I agree with what people are saying. This is totally about you Dorkins - at least it is to other contributors on this site, so when are you booking in to get a Gho transplant?

Inactive

Well then, i dont think i should provide anything anymore, unthankful asshats.

You believe comb over and Toppik Clinics but not a patient who were openly showed himself? Ridicolous. Hey anyway lets discuss masturbation stops and TRX2 because those are the ral solutions here.

And thats the problem why especially you guys will stay bald for your whole life time. Because you dont bring hair transplantation any further with your ridicolous childish bickering and bitching about everything.

Call your clinics, demand them to offer HSt or Everyone of you ****tards who constantly attack me will die bald and thats a fact.

Has it never come to your mind WHY till today none of the clinics debunked Ghos stuff? Seriously where are the people with at least half a working brain here.

Anyway consider this toppic Gho done, at least here, go and grab yourself some informations then, i think ou can make the best of it, but from myself consider an information stop

Default Dawkins rant

So Dawkins ranted at us but he still didn't answer our question as to why he isn't booked in with Gho to have this done. He really seems to have gone off the rails, all he does nowadays is rant and look for fights.

I really hope Replicel comes out soon, I can't stand all this bs on these forums. It's making everybody bitter :P

Hey Stevie Dee.
    This pictures are a move forward as far as I'm concerned. But why did Gho took grafts from donor area in two stripes? You can see that the back of the head looks like a road with two lanes and grassy patch. I guess it is a good metaphore.

However I would like to see pictures from further away, I would like to see scalp pictures and I would like to see pictures before the OP, and after the OP in the next 3,6 and 9 months time if it is possible.
    My problem with Dr. Gho has always been lack of photographic evidence. The kind that is visible from countless of doctors on this very forum on the index page.

We need multiple patients, we need to assess the HST procedure through multiple examinations after the procedure( as I said above, some kind of checkpoints every 3 months going on for several years).

The next questions is, how do we know that donor hair that sprouts back is going to stay on. Because I believe Dr. Cole said that after plucking your hair out for a few times, new ones do not grow back. And can we use that hair again as donor grafts. If we cannot, then this is at best a procedure that leaves your donor intact (still a good thing though), although we still face limited donor problem.

The last thing is the cost, I can't remember but I think that you can have maximally 2000 grafts per procedure. And it costs a lot. You have to take into account that everyone who is below NW5 will have to have atleast 5 procedures if the donor area allows it. That could cost as much as a new car. If Replicel, Histogen or Aderans come out on the market it will affect the prices of other procedures so we could all hope for a cheaper treatments in the future. No matter which ones remain as the best.

Thank you for the pictures Stevie but still what bothers me the most is your really bad, immature behaviour. Thats why no one takes you seriously. I hope you will work on that.

This is a move forward but still I remain cautious and sceptical, let us hope that in the years to come Gho will prove me wrong.

I kinda feel bad f or dawkins, its like he's gone senile

http://tressless.com/2010/04/27/unli...it-extraction/

I know this article may be old news to some, but it's worth reading if you haven't.

Looks like Gho is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    http://tressless.com/2010/04/27/unli...it-extraction/

I know this article may be old news to some, but it's worth reading if you haven't.

Looks like Gho is the real deal.
    Nope it doesn't look like it at all.
    It'll only look like it once we have peer reviewed photos.

Only thing that looks positive to us a hair transplant or histogen. And I've had a HT and I'll probably be getting another before HSC is ready for sale.