+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2 weeks post surgery and suffering

Hi Guys & Girls.

I am at home feeling a little sorry for myself as I have just 2 weeks ago had 2500 FUE grafts to the fringe area of my hair. As a blonde it is very obvious so staying at home a lot.

Had all the systems you can get... swollen eyes and nose, bruising, infection, running a temperature.

Being ignored by the clinic as I raised a complaint about the treatment I received whilst there, so any help and advise gratefully received.

Sound like a right old moaner - but normally a happy little soul!

Delighted to find your wonderful forum

Ronnieroo22, hopfully you'll pick up soon and it'll all be worth it in the end.

2500 from fue sounds like a lot but hey i'm no pro, still (considered by some) in my early days of hairloss research (2+ years!) but yeah fue and 2500 grafts?

What i did want to ask is if you could tell us a little more about your experience and mainly, for me, where you had your procedure?

Regards and stay strong mate,
    57mph

2500 FUE via FUE .....

Hope it all works out for you.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Unhappy Jinemed Clinic - Turkey

Thanks for your reply, I had my procedure done at the Jinemed Clinic Turkey as everything in the UK is twice the price.

I did a lot of research and checked references got signed contracts and set off all excited. Got all the details I was concerned about in writing. Despite all this the surgeon didn't seem aware of any of our discussions and didn't speak a word of English. Neither did any of the other medical staff, just one admin who only worked 9-5 and I seen for no more than 15 mins in 3 days.

I asked to see the person who I had e-mailed as a director of the clinic to complain and show him the state they left my hair. But told he didn't work Saturdays and he took a week to reply to my complaints with a reply that he believed my complaint was unfounded.

These included the A/C not working in Sept at 81C. Told the staff who opened the window - which made it hotter. Spent 3 days with curtains drawn and wet towels in fridge.

The lights (on motion sensor) in the bathroom kept going off whilst in the shower - so I ended up flooding the shower room jumping in & out.

The noise from the traffic was unbelievable from 5.30am till 3am. (he replied I could have changed to a room at the back) How when none of the staff spoke a word of English????

After they shaved the back of my hair off up to 1" from the top of my hair I was distraught and sobbed through most of the operation. Although apparently I was very happy - Yeah happy to get the hell out of there.

Since coming home, I e-mailed the director and it took a week to reply. I think he just thought I wanted money back.... Stuff that I wanted it to never happen to another person. Feel like they have taken my money done a terrible job and turned their back on me.

Swollen bruised and running a temperature - he will no longer answer my calls or e-mails. Please anyone who is thinking of using this clinic - DON'T

I was on the brink of booking an Appointment with these guys... glad I've read your post, another guy from Holland wrote an equally damning report on them too. (had to ask him to translate it which he kindly did).

You seem to have done even more research than I had to be fair, wonder if they're all like that over there. Cevre hospital seems equally as cheap and professional on the surface but man they're pushing hard with the hard sell.

Plus I'm convinced on their level of English either...

Dilemma as I want mine doing in about 3 weeks but don't want to pay UK prices if I'm honest

Talking In the nick of time

I am so glad you read my mail, I had been looking at 2 clinics and this is the other I wish I had chosen.

The surgeon is Canadian but works out of Budapest in Hungary. We have a holiday home in Hungary so know Budapest fairly well. It doesn't come with hotel but you can get really cheap flights with jet2 and they will do a hotel package.

I have sent him a quick e-mail to say I am passing your details so drop him a line to see when he is next available.

Dr Manste - tmantse@prohair.hu

Good luck and let me know how you get on. Ronnie

Cheers Ronnie,

The Canadian element gives me more reassurance.

Have you seen this Dr's work or does his clinic have a website I can check out whilst I wait for his response?

Being a fellow Cheshire-ite I defo don't want lightning striking twice :-)

Default Cheshire Chums

http://www.health-tourism.com/medica...splant-clinic/

That's great you will be flying out of Manchester so Jet2 will be perfect for cheap flights. I wish I could send you my private e-mail but can't figure how to without everyone seeing it.

Never seen Dr Manste - the long hair is just rubbing salt in the wound - he he!

Cool I'll check his site out.

I'm living in London now but even more airports to find a cheap flight but guess it all depends on availability etc.

Thanks Ronnie

Please guys the price shouldn't be the determining factor for undergoing a HT. There are many great surgeons in the IAHRS so check with them first. Once you are cut you will have to live with the consequences for the rest of your life. Unfortunately you get what you pay for, but I don't think the risk is worth ruining you life for.