Gho's 'franchise' model - up and running?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronin
    • Aug 2011

Gho's 'franchise' model - up and running?

I know some people don't like Gho, but I think the guy's definitely onto something. The HSI clinics are in four commercially very significant hubs and they are making very bold claims - I really don't think they would dare to do that in the heart of Europe with all the health watchdogs (especially in the UK) if they could not deliver results! There's also the new HSC injection they are working on, and apparently it has been yielding great results and they are now saying that it will be offered to the public 'in the near future'.

Anyway, I also saw on their website that they are giving a 25% discount to those patients who will be used, as Spencer said in the interview, as 'guinea pigs' for new doctors to learn Gho's technique. I can only assume that this means that there has been interest from the HT medical community to pay Gho and learn his technique.

If that is the case, I must say that I am getting intrigued by this development. I was put off by HSI because they charge quite high prices, but if the technique is more widespread, then hopefully the prices will go down.

So yeah... I just wanted to see what the others think - do you reckon or know of any doctors who decided to go for Gho's method? I don't know how much good it will bring, but I sure as hell know that any change is better than a stagnant stalemate...
  • RichardDawkins
    Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Well let me put it this way.

Assume i (RichardDawkins) have a Product called product A, this product solves one Problem.

On the other hand you have Kiwi, You and IronMan who also have a Product which is called product B. This product only can "solve" a little bit of the problem. But you three make easy money with your product and you tell everyone that Product A is useless.

So do you really think that clinics have an interest in Ghos technique? Nope sorry they simply dont have because this would mean for them to admit, that they are not the King of the Hill anymore.

This idea of yours, will only take fruition when WE the patients demand progress and if we wont let anything else slip anymore.

Signed : A Psycho

Comment

• Jundam
      • Mar 2011

As useful as always Dawkins.

I don't think anybody is actually against progress in the field of hair restoration surgery. People just have reservations about Gho because he's lied before and he hasn't proven anything yet. It's the same as with biotech solutions; It's promising, and we're all hoping it will work, but we won't celebrate until it's been proven to work.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

I've said it before, as have many others, and I'll say it again. The question still remains donor regrowth or no donor regrowth. High definition macro photography of donor area in patients who underwent procedure with Gho is all that's needed at this point as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

Jundam you are as useless as always.

Science says : Gho works

Different Surgeons say : Yes Tisue Engineering works

And where is the progress? Where is it? Tell my MISTER BIG MOUTH where is it? I cant see anything, instead i see clinics selling their FUT

What YOU THINK and how reality looks are two different things. Where are your beloved surgeons who claim to be interested in progress, when it comes to terms of "lets investigate Gho"

ell you arrogant pompous little ...... guess what they didnt even investigate in Acell. So mister Big Mouth, anything else to say then useless air?

THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS LIEING constantly, where do you live? In Dream World?

Comment

• Ronin
            • Aug 2011

Didn't Gho publish a journal showing photographic evidence of donor regrowth though? Are you saying he might be lying / forging photos?

That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Comment

• Jundam
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
              Jundam you are as useless as always.

Science says : Gho works

Different Surgeons say : Yes Tisue Engineering works

And where is the progress? Where is it? Tell my MISTER BIG MOUTH where is it? I cant see anything, instead i see clinics selling their FUT

What YOU THINK and how reality looks are two different things. Where are your beloved surgeons who claim to be interested in progress, when it comes to terms of "lets investigate Gho"

ell you arrogant pompous little ...... guess what they didnt even investigate in Acell. So mister Big Mouth, anything else to say then useless air?

THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS LIEING constantly, where do you live? In Dream World?
              You can't spell or write a coherent sentence to save your life Dawkins. You're honestly the dumbest piece of shit I've ever run across on a forum.

Science hasn't said that Gho's theory works in practice. The only one who has said Gho's theory works in practice is Gho himself.

And for the record I've never supported ANY hair transplant surgeon so I don't know what you're on about.

This is it for me on this topic. I just don't care enough about it.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                Inactive
                • Jan 2011

If you dont care then why bother answering here? No you cant get away this time.

Gho published his results and the science very very openly for everone to take a look at this. But why hasnt anyone disproved him so far? For the same reason why nobody wants to adapt.

Science and Tissue Engineering supports Ghos findings. Guess what ARIs guideline is?

" Tha hair can regenerate itself"

So is the Histogen tagline and others. So if i am the dumbest piece of shit in your opinion, then gess what all the HM Research is aswell and all people who know the benefactor of tissue engineering.

Comment

• Sogeking
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Ronin
                  I know some people don't like Gho, but I think the guy's definitely onto something. The HSI clinics are in four commercially very significant hubs and they are making very bold claims - I really don't think they would dare to do that in the heart of Europe with all the health watchdogs (especially in the UK) if they could not deliver results!
                  If you think that is not possible then I suggeest you check the Trx2 thread and Whitfields claims. Also make sure to note his eduaction. I mean he is Oxford graduate. You don't get more United Kingdom than that...

Today the biggest businesses are made through biggest fairy tales. So make sure you find real evidence amongst all that stories.

Comment

• BoSox
                    • Jun 2010

Is there really unlimited supply of donor hair with Gho?

That's all I want to know really.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                      Inactive
                      • Jan 2011

Gho is tissue engineering if you wanna name it. TRX2 is just plainbullshit plain bullshit i never believed in.

But there have alwas been reports of regenerated donor even in tradtional transplants

Comment

• Kiwi
                        • Mar 2011

Dorkins. You are a moron. An idiot of absolute and unfathomable proportions. To think I actually used to respect you. I'm embarrassed to think that once I thought you added value to this community.

For any new readers here. Dorkins comes here and frequently prattles on about Gho, yet nobody has seen any macro photography to prove that Gho's technique works well. That it works isnt the point - how well it works is what we want to know.

Dorkins has also never acknowledged that Gho merely practices FUE - but with a super small needle that leaves enough of the follicle to grow back. Dorkins certainly doesnt mention that the follicle can be be killed in the process. Think about it - Gho is essentially dissecting your freaking follicle. Its never going to be a 100% success rate.

Then Dorkins comes here and tells the community that Histogen is dead. The same Dorkins that talks about science used his same powers of deduction to conclude that a mere change on the Hstogen site meant that they were out of business and that the millions of dollars of recent investment money somehow vanished.

Basically folks I'm starting to wonder if Dorkins isnt trying to win himself with Gho to get a free transplant - because he clearly knows nothing about scientific process, Gho's business or Histogen's business.

Fact.

p.s. Gho just changed a photo on his website! He's taken a few images down. OMG Gho is dead. Sorry folks. Gho is no longer.

Just kidding. But that illustrates what Dorkins did when he spotted a change on the Histogen site. This is the caliber of individual we're dealing with.

Comment

• krewel
                          • Aug 2011

Gho is tissue engineering if you wanna name it. TRX2 is just plainbullshit plain bullshit i never believed in.

But there have alwas been reports of regenerated donor even in tradtional transplants
                          I never liked you. But in this point, I agree with you.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2011

Kiwiw there is nothing of value in you statement. Its just childish what do i know. Sorry leave conversations if you dont have anything to contribute.

Ask different FUE clinics about "if they ever saw donor regeneration on a small scale" they will surely say Yes (so they are liars as well right?)

Answer me why do Researchers like Histogen and Gho refer to Gho findings in their papers etc?

And seriously get over my statements, you seem to sound like IronMans Twin Brother or something, this douchebag is also obsessed like shit with me because i am the only one who actually talks to him.

Gho actually added some pictures at his website instead of taking them down.

So the Alaska meeting is over and no big announcements? Strange right, Histogen is dead in terms of " As we want them to be" now they are down to

"Well HSC could benefit donor healing" great this is the sugar coat version of "Not the HSC that we expected"

A lot of congresses passed and now updates, they didnt even start the next trial phase hmmmmm wonder whys that right?

I think a lot of people (except you you little hate filled boy) are asking those questions themselves because Histogen was way ahead of everyone and they blasted out news after news, but what happens now, everything is silent, at best it could benefit donor healing. Hmmmm what should patients think of this.

Also i wouldnt have said anything but if TWO out of TWO important notes are taken down from a website, well i begin to wonder. And dont tell me "With the cache you can access this trial page" this doesnt count, i am talking about the website in this form

Also why isnt Dr Ziering posting by some things?

You are only crying and insulting because you were under the impression that with HSC you get one injection and your youthfull hair back. Which wont never work with HSC, never.

Here from the Histogen website, you freak and tissue engineering basher

"While continuing in vitro and preclinical studies to support its primary therapeutic programs, HSC and oncology, Histogen has been able to explore other indications and produce proof-of-concept data that supports further development in these areas. Such applications include medical device coatings, tissue filler for various indications, and a post-procedure application for advanced healing."

Now WHERE is there something in terms of injectible with hair regeneration? All i read are in fact THINGS WHICH ARE MORE FOCUSSED ON A GHO APPROACH WITH TISSUE ENGINEERING RATHER THEN FANCY INJECTIONS

And now, go insult your parents and leave this board

Comment

• uninformed
                              • Aug 2011

Kiwiw there is nothing of value in you statement. Its just childish what do i know. Sorry leave conversations if you dont have anything to contribute.

Ask different FUE clinics about "if they ever saw donor regeneration on a small scale" they will surely say Yes (so they are liars as well right?)

Answer me why do Researchers like Histogen and Gho refer to Gho findings in their papers etc?

And seriously get over my statements, you seem to sound like IronMans Twin Brother or something, this douchebag is also obsessed like shit with me because i am the only one who actually talks to him.

Gho actually added some pictures at his website instead of taking them down.

So the Alaska meeting is over and no big announcements? Strange right, Histogen is dead in terms of " As we want them to be" now they are down to

"Well HSC could benefit donor healing" great this is the sugar coat version of "Not the HSC that we expected"

A lot of congresses passed and now updates, they didnt even start the next trial phase hmmmmm wonder whys that right?

I think a lot of people (except you you little hate filled boy) are asking those questions themselves because Histogen was way ahead of everyone and they blasted out news after news, but what happens now, everything is silent, at best it could benefit donor healing. Hmmmm what should patients think of this.

Also i wouldnt have said anything but if TWO out of TWO important notes are taken down from a website, well i begin to wonder. And dont tell me "With the cache you can access this trial page" this doesnt count, i am talking about the website in this form

Also why isnt Dr Ziering posting by some things?

You are only crying and insulting because you were under the impression that with HSC you get one injection and your youthfull hair back. Which wont never work with HSC, never.

Here from the Histogen website, you freak and tissue engineering basher

"While continuing in vitro and preclinical studies to support its primary therapeutic programs, HSC and oncology, Histogen has been able to explore other indications and produce proof-of-concept data that supports further development in these areas. Such applications include medical device coatings, tissue filler for various indications, and a post-procedure application for advanced healing."

Now WHERE is there something in terms of injectible with hair regeneration? All i read are in fact THINGS WHICH ARE MORE FOCUSSED ON A GHO APPROACH WITH TISSUE ENGINEERING RATHER THEN FANCY INJECTIONS

And now, go insult your parents and leave this board
                              you do realise that they were probably talking about another product called regenica for donor healing right? Why would they bother presenting anything at all if they were "dead"?

Comment

Working...