+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RichardDawkins
    WHO and from WHERE did guys here have informations about some "Delay" i didnt find anything here.

Who started this rumors
    Sorry for my absence but this is the latest "official word" on Histogen.
    We're starting to recruit first week in June in Singapore, total of 50 pts. As a reminder each patient gets 8 injections of control and HSC anterior and posterior. The posterior gets a second set of 8 injections at week 6.

There has been limited case studies going on in Japan but they have been hampered by all the events there.

Unfortunately this stuff happens very slowly(which equally dissappoints and frustrates me ) and everyone has to be very careful with what they say and report because there are many people hanging on to every word. I know that many of my colleagues are searching for solutions and I am confident that we will bring help and hope to many hairloss sufferers but we have to be patient or we derail these projects before that really get going .

I cant respond to this thread daily but I assure you I will update you and Spencer with any new worthwhile information that I get.

I thank you all for your support,patience and interest.

I went thru the entire Histogen thread. The earthquake was mentioned once.
    All it said was there were limited case studies that were hampered in Japan.
    Now I know they haven't started the trials in Singapore but they have not emphatically said they have closed down their research.
    My point here is to let them tell us what's going on when they have something tangible and stop relying on rumors.
    And quite honestly I think the last place Histogen needs to promote themselves is on a hair loss forum.
    They need to be presenting their work to investors who will kick in millions.

Inactive

And? Do those investors give you back your hair? Nope they wont.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Of course they do. without their money there would be no research. without research, there would be no breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Stop turning everyones statements around.
    I'm not going to argue. You believe that Dr. Gho holds the key and I respect your right to that opinion. However until there is peer reviewed assessment that he is doing what he claims the jury is still out.
    Trust me we all want HST to work.
    The problem is a lot of people come on to forums and post their opinions as facts when they are not facts.
    I think HSI would do themselves a great service if they had a doctor's representative come to the forums to answer questions. And please don't tell me they are too busy. If they can present their procedures on a weekly Dutch TV show they can certainly come to TBTF and show some case studies and answer questions like other doctors do.

Well the thing is, they are definitely not short of patients. They have lots of publicity, they are booked until mid 2012 (at least in London), so why would they bother coming to a forum?

Another thing. Gho has given an interview where he answered Spencer's questions. Gho has published a journal, where he's argued that the donor regenerates - he provided close up photos and detailed his technique. As far as I know, none of his peers has shot down his article.

I am just trying to be logical here. What on earth could make him come and spend time here? He does TV shows because it's great publicity, but he's got absolutely no obligation to come here and entertain a bunch of guys who are sceptical about him. He's making good money and he's developing new techniques - like the stem cell injection thing.

Dunno man. I personally think he's onto something and that HSI will get bigger with time, unless one of the new cutting edge companies delivers a better product to the market (which I very much hope will happen).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Well the thing is, they are definitely not short of patients. They have lots of publicity, they are booked until mid 2012 (at least in London), so why would they bother coming to a forum?

Another thing. Gho has given an interview where he answered Spencer's questions. Gho has published a journal, where he's argued that the donor regenerates - he provided close up photos and detailed his technique. As far as I know, none of his peers has shot down his article.

I am just trying to be logical here. What on earth could make him come and spend time here? He does TV shows because it's great publicity, but he's got absolutely no obligation to come here and entertain a bunch of guys who are sceptical about him. He's making good money and he's developing new techniques - like the stem cell injection thing.

Dunno man. I personally think he's onto something and that HSI will get bigger with time, unless one of the new cutting edge companies delivers a better product to the market (which I very much hope will happen).
    if people email their prospective surgeons and ask for HST or ask about it then the transition will be faster

Inactive

Well then ell then, instead of Dropping the F Bomb on me, DEMAND this from your clinics, cancel your appointments, ring them, dont email them they will throw those emails away.

Make your actions count