+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Well i dont think that i am a troll. Right now Dean Sunders a full blown NW6 guy with a scratch at NW7 got a nice NW1 hairline done by Gho :-) so i have to say

Tissue Engineering 1 vs "HM injections" 0

Also they planned 3 more sessions to see what then should be done, and this is well something for a NW6. What happenes now? Who is gonna ring the red phone of the hair transplant clinics to offer HST?

Anyone? Well all i say is, if you want a real solution in the few next years without relying on comb over and toppic, you should ring rang all the clinics you can get to offer HST or else some people here will swim in a lot of problems

You do know that what ARI, Replicel and Histogen are doing fall under the ambit of Tissue Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    You do know that what ARI, Replicel and Histogen are doing fall under the ambit of Tissue Engineering.
    Haha. Yeah it's funny. I was reading it and thinking goddammit it's the same thing. Like saying Tissue Engineering 1 - 0 Tissue Engineering.

Inactive

Well then, if this is called tissue engineering, let me know where the results are besides fance Flash movies then

Well then, if this is called tissue engineering, let me know where the results are besides fance Flash movies then
    Well of course there's no results yet. We're just making the point that the cellular based techniques of Aderans, Replicel etc are in fact a form of tissue engineering. HM is tissue engineering.

Inactive

Thats not correct, there is tissue engineering which is focussed on the natural healing and regeneration abilities and we have the injectibles, which are reJUVENATING existing follicles.

There is a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Well of course there's no results yet. We're just making the point that the cellular based techniques of Aderans, Replicel etc are in fact a form of tissue engineering. HM is tissue engineering.
    I wanted to point out this fact to him ages ago, but he was screaming so loud these past few weeks, that I just couldn't bother. One would imagine Dawkins would familiar himself with what Tissue Engineering actually entails before starting a shouting contest. The thing is I am not even certain whether or not Gho's technique really qualifies as Tissue Engineering.

Inactive

Funny how baldies subsstitute their own reality.

The last weeks? Where did i scream? Was it not you gus with the constant F bomb towards me? Like white trash trailer park guys?

I only say as i see it. And while Gho with his "secrets" performs this, Histogen comes up with excuses why they cant say much? Really? Here are their ecuses

1) japanes earthquake
    2) Authorities dont want people to talk that much about their stuff? Well but before they were raising money, they were very open about what this does and what not

Also why go to a congress then and present hair TRANSPLANTERS their findings but not us?

Yes call me psycho or drop the f bomb , but the Histogen as you may want it, is gone.

The last weeks? Where did i scream? Was it not you gus with the constant F bomb towards me? Like white trash trailer park guys?

I only say as i see it. And while Gho with his "secrets" performs this, Histogen comes up with excuses why they cant say much? Really? Here are their ecuses

1) japanes earthquake
    2) Authorities dont want people to talk that much about their stuff? Well but before they were raising money, they were very open about what this does and what not

Also why go to a congress then and present hair TRANSPLANTERS their findings but not us?

Yes call me psycho or drop the f bomb , but the Histogen as you may want it, is gone.
    Cool story bro.

1) japanes earthquake

Does anyone have a direct link to a quote from Histogen not from any forum poster where they say the earthquake slowed their progress?

Inactive

Just browse through Histogen threads and you will stumble upon them.

Hey Krewel, cool story bro, that you will stay bald till your old while we others will have our hair