+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Histogen Results 9/15

Has anybody heard from anybody who went to the alaska convention? I can't believe spencer wasnt there...

histgoen did a presnetation on using hsc with hairplants and another presentation on hsc restults

Inactive

Yes i wonder about this myself. People call me Pscho but no one is interested to take a look at this congress? Strange.

And ou are right, Spencer could have or should have go there, i mean he calls me a Psycho, so :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Yes i wonder about this myself. People call me Pscho but no one is interested to take a look at this congress? Strange.

And ou are right, Spencer could have or should have go there, i mean he calls me a Psycho, so :-)
    Richard no one is calling you a psycho. However the perpetual use of the word psycho in your posts will in time create suspicion in people around the idea that you may actually be psychotic. Get off it mate.

On a related note, I too would appreciate any info on the convention, as I'm sure many others would as well.

Inactive

Nope people here said **** You etc to me and called me that because i raised serious questions about Histogen and now i really want those people to stick up for what they said.

Thats all, if you open a can of worms, you have to eat them

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Nope people here said **** You etc to me and called me that because i raised serious questions about Histogen and now i really want those people to stick up for what they said.

Thats all, if you open a can of worms, you have to eat them
    No, you didnt raise questions, you spread stupid rumors like "Histogen is dead," only because they made some changes on their homepage. So afterwords someone calls them and Histogen confirmes they just made some changes. But Richard Dawkins keeps being bullheaded and says NO THEYRE DEAD.

It's a process which takes YEARS and u sit here every day and expect them to give out information. They will, if they succeed, theyre going to announce it, if they fail, they're going to announce it. There's no point in making a secret about it.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    No, you didnt raise questions, you spread stupid rumors like "Histogen is dead," only because they made some changes on their homepage. So afterwords someone calls them and Histogen confirmes they just made some changes. But Richard Dawkins keeps being bullheaded and says NO THEYRE DEAD.

It's a process which takes YEARS and u sit here every day and expect them to give out information. They will, if they succeed, theyre going to announce it, if they fail, they're going to announce it. There's no point in making a secret about it.
    Precisely.

One would think that if they actually were to "wipe out" information on clinical trials and release dates, they'd do a cleaner job than letting pages like this stay up -

http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

They are professionals after all, not your typical rumour spreaders on forums.

It seems like nobody who frequents these boards attended. I guess it was just for industry professionals but I had hoped somebody would post some notes from the presentations here.

Did someone try to contact Histogen? Or those who organised the meeting?

I'm very interested to get an update on their progress.

RichardDawkins for the love of god, please, stop posting. We don't care about you or what you think. We just want information about hair loss treatments that are in the works. You're just noise.

The phase I/II clinical trials started this June or July. It takes atleast six months for them to gather participants for evaluation and analysis of the interim data. So i believe all they talked about on that conference were the results of the previous trials. Those that are posted.
    We will know if they have something or if they have failed in April or May.
    Thats just my opinion.