+ Reply to Thread

Talking My experience with Dr. Jeff Epstein

I just wanted to write a short posting about my experience with Dr. Epstein and his staff in Miami after having a chest hair transplantation. Dr. Epstein struck me as extremely knowledgable and competent from the very start. From the moment I met him I knew that I was in good hands and was really excited about my procedure. During my procedure the staff was very gracious and asked me if i needed water, what kind of music i liked and talked to me during the entire time. They were all very friendly and great people and treated me like I was someone they had known for a long time even though I had just met them. They even ordered me lunch and being from the South, I sure do appreciate hospitality.
    I am sure some of you men out there are reading this posting and are considering having a chest hair procedure. Maybe some of you have chest hair but it isn't full coverage or if you were like me, have very little and would like to have a hairy chest. I have looked for years for someone who could perform this procedure and up until a few months ago had no luck. Then I stumbled onto Dr. Epstein's website and was amazed not only that he is a highly rated doctor but how good the men looked a few months after their appointments. Everyone of the men looked like their new chests were totally natural. I just want to encourage the guys out there because if I had known 10 years earlier that I could have done this I would have then. I am definately going back to get more grafts on my stomach for my second procedure in a year or so. I am so excited about my new chest and what it will look like this summer I hardly can wait!!!!
    OH I almost forgot... a special thank you shoutout to Jon Hoffenberg at the office for meeting with me in Dallas and then helping me set up the appointment, working through some financing things and emailing me back quickly with information.

Sounds interesting. Do you have any pictures to share?

Doctor Representative the B spot's Avatar

Troy--- just shots of your chest---no naked pics please!!!! LOL!!!!

Anyway, congrats on a successful surgery with Dr. E--- he is known for taking care of his patients and providing great results. I am glad that you are happy and can now go forward with confidence as a result of your surgery.

Southern hospitality IS hard to find, BTW!

Take Care,
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

This is good to hear. I've been thinking of going to Dr. Epstein and exchanged a few e-mails with Jon. The more success stories I hear the more likely I'll take the plunge.

Dr. Esptein is on my personal short list. He looks like he's on the cutting edge and seems very personable from his videos on this site.

Default Good Experience with Dr. Epstein in Miami

I recently had two HT procedures with Dr. Epstein. I think he's great. My first procedure was in Dec 08 (3,073 grafts) and the second in Mar 09 (2,512 grafts). As a Class 6, I was more than happy with the results of the first procedure. Good coverage and natural placement. My biggest concern was an unnatural look. I had no need to worry. The small (1,2 and 3 hair) grafts and expert placement produced a very natural, undetectable look. Having just had my second procedure 12 days ago, I am looking forward to the new hair that will result. About 9 months after my first procedure, I visited a dermatologist for some sun spots on my face. I told him I had had a hair transplant and invited him to look it over. His response was that he had never before seen a hair transplant patient with no visible scarring on top. BTW, the incision on the back of my head healed nicely with an almost undetectable scar. Many friends have marveled at the overall results, including a friend's wife who owns a hair salon and sees many men with hair transplants. I can say without reservation that I have complete trust in Dr. Epstein in terms of his technical and artistic talents, as well as his character. Both Dr. Epstein and his staff were thoroughly committed to my comfort during both procedures and the positive atmosphere in the office helped the time in the chair pass quickly. I did a lot of research before selecting a hair transplant surgeon and I am very happy that I chose Dr. Epstein. Not only is he a great HT surgeon (and facial plastic surgeon), he's also a humanitarian who has performed pro bono surgery on needy children. Please note that my only association with Dr. Epstein is as a patient... and now, a friend. John K (age 55)

Troy and john.

Great to hear that you`ve both had great HTs with Dr Epstein.

Be great if you both can post some pictures.

Cheers bm.

We'd all love to see some pics, it's always nice to hear from people happy with the outcome of their hair transplant. Pics PLEASE!

Gents, Will attempt to load photos in the next couple of days. John K

Default John K has posted photos

Gents,

Posted three photos today (2 Apr 09).

John K

2 Apr 09

post-op 7 Dec 07

Oct 07