• Jul 2011

Doctor Help

Anyone know of Dr. mark distefano?

heres his website

im scheduled for a consultation

any sort of help would be beneficial
  • amadeus
    • Dec 2008

Always stay with the more known names to be the safest. I’ve never even heard of this guy being mentioned on this forum which usually spells trouble. Go look at the doctors on the IAHRS, www.iahrs.org

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

Dr. Distefano in a gentlemen and a very good hair restoration physician. It can never hurt to go visit different doctors for consultation. Educate yourself before making any decisions and you will more likely have more realistic expectations and be happier in the end.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• amadeus
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Glenn Charles
        Dr. Distefano in a gentlemen and a very good hair restoration physician. It can never hurt to go visit different doctors for consultation. Educate yourself before making any decisions and you will more likely have more realistic expectations and be happier in the end.
        I agree with Dr. Charles about visiting other hair resonation surgeons, but I would not trust any doctor who is not in the IAHRS. It’s just too risky! No disrespect Dr. Charles.

Comment

• Winston
          • Mar 2009

I’d have to agree with amadeus. Look for surgeons with proven track records. The IAHRS website is the first place you should start. They also list the IAHRS doctors here in the forum. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1495

Comment

Working...