Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geno01
    • Sep 2011

A New Chapter Begins

When I was in my late twenties, I started to notice my hair thinning. I tried every product available to help restore my hair. Nothing seemed to work so I expanded my search on hair loss options. I knew something had to be done after looking at photos of my uncles.

My researches lead me to Dr. Yates of Ziering Medical in Oak Brook, IL. I was not sure if I wanted to complete the surgery options. I realized if I wanted to see a difference; then surgery was the way to go. I wear my hair very low cut and was concerned about a visible scar. Dr. Yates recommended an FUE procedure, because this will minimize a visible scar. I moved forward with the surgery on August 12, 2011.

I am glad that I completed the FUE procedure. The surgery was not painful and required no down time. Dr. Yates is an excellent surgeon who only wants the best for his patients. I followed the instructions that were given to me. I was able to get a hair cut 2 days after my surgery. No one knew that I had a surgical procedure; because I had no visible scar. It has only been one month and I look forward to seeing my hair again. I will keep you updated.
    Attached Files
  • fitness-man
    • May 2011

wow..nice for being a month out!

how many graphs?

Comment

• Geno01
      • Sep 2011

Thanks! I completed 824 grafts. Can't wait to see the results.

Comment

• Winston
        • Mar 2009

Looking good. Very nice outcome so far!

Comment

• SBTRKT
          • Aug 2011

Do you take finasteride?

Comment

Working...