+ Reply to Thread

Cool 22 unconfident reciding dads bald and both grandpas

I know its coming and i feel like theres not much I can do. Ive been taking propecia since april and I dont see any improvements besides maintain the hair I have. (plus less horny Im a horny kid Im a college student haha) I have thick hair so I combover and it hides the reciding. Also started taking rogaine here and there but the company claims it will not help with the front. Even propecia cant stop a reciding hairline. It just sucks cause my dad was pretty bald at the age of 27 and Im starting to see it in myself as I have a m shaped temple now. And I see all these kids with there nice ass hairlines and long surfer hair and i just wear and hat or keep my hair short now cause it dosent look as bad. I used to stick up my hair all the time but stopped. I dont mean to sound like a bitch but I respect all you guys on this site who have the mr.clean haircut and the guys who go out there and fight for there hair with propecia, rogaine, surgery etc.

How can I prolong baldness any other info?? Also take biotin and use regenpure shampoo and nioxin I researched alot

THANKS I APPRECIATED IT
    PS: A girl who cut my hair that I used to talk to said my hair was receding so kinda hurt my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by teamusa View Post
    I know its coming and i feel like theres not much I can do. Ive been taking propecia since april and I dont see any improvements besides maintain the hair I have. (plus less horny Im a horny kid Im a college student haha) I have thick hair so I combover and it hides the reciding. Also started taking rogaine here and there but the company claims it will not help with the front. Even propecia cant stop a reciding hairline. It just sucks cause my dad was pretty bald at the age of 27 and Im starting to see it in myself as I have a m shaped temple now. And I see all these kids with there nice ass hairlines and long surfer hair and i just wear and hat or keep my hair short now cause it dosent look as bad. I used to stick up my hair all the time but stopped. I dont mean to sound like a bitch but I respect all you guys on this site who have the mr.clean haircut and the guys who go out there and fight for there hair with propecia, rogaine, surgery etc.

How can I prolong baldness any other info?? Also take biotin and use regenpure shampoo and nioxin I researched alot

THANKS I APPRECIATED IT
    PS: A girl who cut my hair that I used to talk to said my hair was receding so kinda hurt my feelings
    Well i'm sorry to say this, but there really isn't anything else you can do besides using Propecia and rogaine I'm using rogaine myself and I'm in my 24th day, and the shedding has stoped COMPLETLY! I'm so glad i caught it in time, my thinning isn't even noticeable unless i get a buzz cut.

I don't think you do anything else, but i'm pretty sure you can maintain what you have by using propecia + rogaine. Just don't give up!

And btw, i can realte to how you are feeling, i went through the same shit: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6057, but i have come to terms with my self and have accept that i can never ever get back the hair i had, so the best think i can do is to maintain what i have and just enjoy live my friends. Just try to get the best out of it till it gets REALLY bad then just shave your head.

I've even started at the local gym so that i can get some muscles. I don't want to be bald and look like a walking stick :-)

Thank you I appreciate at and I looked at your older blog posts so how is everything coming along? How old are you?

check this out http://www.thebaldtruth.com/
    radio show pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by teamusa View Post
    Thank you I appreciate at and I looked at your older blog posts so how is everything coming along? How old are you?

check this out http://www.thebaldtruth.com/
    radio show pretty cool
    Well everything seems to be fine now the shedding has stopped, but i'm not quite sure if i will get back the hair i lost due to the initial shedding (to early to tell anyway). And i'm 21 btw

Oh, almost forgot: Try to find a sparetime activity like sports, gym or somthing it will make you focus on somthing else than MPB.

Yeah I think I saw your pics your hair is fine compared to mine the only thing I got going good is that my hair is naturally thick so it looks healthy but its reciding pretty far back were it would be a mohawk like if I gelled it and stuck it up( I just comb it down now) I wouldnt be so depressed about going bald but I have a askinny face and huge teeth and gums so I would look terrible without any hair cause I used to have such long hair back in the day and it would kinda of compliment and hide my teeth in a way.