+ Reply to Thread

Default pemanent sclap hair removal

i am looking for information regarding permanent scalp hair removal, i know its not the right place but if someone know a clinic in uk who does this kind of treatment i will really apreciatte that ,since 18 i ve never liked to see my hair now 28 and lost a lot ..and get used with my shaved look for me will be more nice if i can remove all at least..i saw 2 guys in the past and i liked it i am sorry i didnt ask them about that (or maybe they had alopecia totalis ,anyway i prefer that then looking in 2 years a nw 6 or 7 its was all about their confidence , )
    ..like i said didnt liked my hair most of my life and not looking for treatment like ht , scars lol bad result , pills (come on i really like my erection every single morning and many during the day , or who knows a miracole cure after 20 years .NOT FOR ME...
    sorry for my english..
    good luck for everyone !!

Quote Originally Posted by southeast_eu View Post
    i am looking for information regarding permanent scalp hair removal, i know its not the right place but if someone know a clinic in uk who does this kind of treatment i will really apreciatte that ,since 18 i ve never liked to see my hair now 28 and lost a lot ..and get used with my shaved look for me will be more nice if i can remove all at least..i saw 2 guys in the past and i liked it i am sorry i didnt ask them about that (or maybe they had alopecia totalis ,anyway i prefer that then looking in 2 years a nw 6 or 7 its was all about their confidence , )
    ..like i said didnt liked my hair most of my life and not looking for treatment like ht , scars lol bad result , pills (come on i really like my erection every single morning and many during the day , or who knows a miracole cure after 20 years .NOT FOR ME...
    sorry for my english..
    good luck for everyone !!
    This is like asking a priest for sex advice. Sorry bud, but there isn't anyone here who'll know the answer to that one as we're all trying to avoid having to go that route. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by melwou7245 View Post
    This is like asking a priest for sex advice. Sorry bud, but there isn't anyone here who'll know the answer to that one as we're all trying to avoid having to go that route. Nice try though.
    ..K..in the last 10 years i lost a lot i didnt was so sad about that and never really missed my blonde SHIT hair i still have a some on top but is thin and i start to buzz it every day and i think this look suit me ..
    how i could pay 9000 euro for 1600 de graft ( gho ) to end looking like a s..t , balding ,and sick 'meds in my body...
    i told to all my friend want i am looking for and honestly the girls really suport me most of the boys (scared) but still with me..

Red face

I heard of a guy who opted for laser hair removal on his head, You would just need to approach any laser hair removal clinic. You say money was a deterrent for hair restoration, but be warned Laser hair removal is really expensive as well and SORE. You mentioned your hair is blonde so I don't know if your a candidate because the laser focuses on pigmented dark hair.
    Personally I think that would be a bad decision as when the technology for triggering regrowth comes you will have eliminated yourself from being eligible as you will have no follicles to rejuvenate!
    You would literally be the last bald man on the planet Haha might make you famous

Quote Originally Posted by EXprettyboy View Post
    I heard of a guy who opted for laser hair removal on his head, You would just need to approach any laser hair removal clinic. You say money was a deterrent for hair restoration, but be warned Laser hair removal is really expensive as well and SORE. You mentioned your hair is blonde so I don't know if your a candidate because the laser focuses on pigmented dark hair. Personally I think that would be a bad decision as when the technology for triggering regrowth comes you will have eliminated yourself from being eligible as you will have no follicles to rejuvenate! You would literally be the last bald man on the planet Haha might make you famous
    bald yes but not stupid i just can leave few hairs to grow ..it doesnt looks so blonde when i shave...