+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

I'm a 21 year old Guy i have just graduated from university !! i started showing signs of baldness at age of 18 from my first year at university !i visited a docotor and he told me to take a medicament from vichy laboratories but that wasn't more than a waste of money and time , i was dispointed in the begining but it was ok because my hair didn't look that bad especially on the top so when i used to look to the mirror it was ok at age of 20 i started loosing a lot of my hair on the top so i started to feel ashamed...and in my last year at university and never wen hatless i bought more than 10 hats and i used to change my hats a lot ... even for parties and saturday nights i went with a hat ...
    now at age of 21 years i almost lost 90% of my hair on the top wich makes me very shy and disapointed this summer i never went swimming , also i'm shy with girls and i don't even have a girl friend and i doubt that i will attract any girl ... also i'm not thinkg about going to university again to complete my masters degree because i feel different from others
    my father got bald at age of 35 and in my age he had a very long and strong hair , i really hate it when i see that my grandfather still has more than 80% of his hair on front ...
    i'm really glad to find this forum ,is there any cheap treatement ?? to at least get some hair , and what about using the spray or buying good quality wigs to at least go out
    finally exuse me i have a bad english it's my third language but i hope that my story was clear for you .
    Regards,elias

also i was reading about fixing hair techniques ,and i saw some info that i can get my hair back in 1 hour without surgeries and it'll be by buying units is it a good solution ?

sorry to hear abt ur troubles. the first thing that hits u after noticable hair loss is that there is no viable cure for this dreaded dilapidating merciless disease. sure u can experiment with hats, wigs or concealers but they will only compound ur illusions and make u even more uncomfortable when ur wth other people.

my advise - if u still have hair left start taking propecia/finastride. regardless cut ur hair very short. lose the hats and accept ur hairloss. use ur energies on other things like ur education or career.

hey thanks for your advise !i'm trying everything i still have some hair and i cut it very short but in even when i cut it very short you can easily notice the difference and the bald areas in my head ...
    for me hats were a cheap solution to hide my head at least at university no one asks me this ****ing question ''how old are you ?''
    i was reading here that there is no permanent solution but i'm not really asking about permanent solution because if that started with me at age of 28 and i'm almost bald at age pf 31 i won't give a **** because it's normal at such age and a lot of men in 30's are bald and have shaved head and that don't really make them look old

You're too young to give up hair regrowth.
    I think you should try various treatment for hair loss.
    For example, HAIR REGROWTH BELT listed in eBay at starting price of just $20.

GOOD LUCK!!