+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Dr. Rahal in Canada.
    What about in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake2012 View Post
    What about in the UK?
    In my opinion, Dr. Bessam Farjo in Manchester is the best in the UK. But is not in the same league as the best elsewhere.

Having looked at Ziering and the story of Jason Gardiner it looks like I might go with this company http://www.hairtransplantziering.co.uk/

Thoughts?

Ziering himself doesn't do the surgery in the UK, they use two Surgeons who I've never heard of. Have you looked at the website?

Jason Gardiner has had an average result in my opinion and is going around wearing concealer making it look better.

This is life changing surgery and it can go either way, change your life for the better or ruin it.

It really baffles me when people roll the dice and go somewhere average when then are well known World Class Surgeons.

Getting a HT in the U.K. is like playing Russian Roulette. You are not going to get the same attention that Wayne Rooney received, nor can you hope to approach the level of surgeon skill and experience on your head that his head received.

You likely will be coming to the U.S. for a repair, so I'd advise you to start asking questions on who does the best repair work.

http://farjo.net/

Will be going here next week for a consultation. He seems to be the best in terms of reputation and results in my vicinity.

Does he have an office in London for the consultancy?

Doctor Representative HairFairy's Avatar

Red face

Drake2012 - I would suggest you have a consultation with more than one Surgeon and to do lots of research before deciding which surgeon to go with. Ask the clinic if they have patients they can refer you to that will speak with you regarding their experience and also if they will meet with you so you can see their results. That is not always possible - as you know, many suffering with hair loss prefer to remain discreet and anonymous. Choose a surgeon who specializes only in Hair Transplantations and does not also do 'other' cosmetic or elective surgeries.

Look on multiple forums - not just one - to see what is being said about the surgeons you are researching and the patient results being posted from them.

Dr. Mwamba's clinic is in Belgium, but he will be conducting consultations in London on November 5th

All the best!

------------------
    Representative For IAHRS Member, Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    sherri@mywhtc.com
    www.mywhtc.com

Anyone know which Doctor did Wayne Rooneys transplant?

Quote Originally Posted by HairFairy View Post
    Drake2012 - I would suggest you have a consultation with more than one Surgeon and to do lots of research before deciding which surgeon to go with. Ask the clinic if they have patients they can refer you to that will speak with you regarding their experience and also if they will meet with you so you can see their results. That is not always possible - as you know, many suffering with hair loss prefer to remain discreet and anonymous. Choose a surgeon who specializes only in Hair Transplantations and does not also do 'other' cosmetic or elective surgeries.

Look on multiple forums - not just one - to see what is being said about the surgeons you are researching and the patient results being posted from them.

Dr. Mwamba's clinic is in Belgium, but he will be conducting consultations in London on November 5th

All the best!

------------------
    Representative For IAHRS Member, Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    sherri@mywhtc.com
    www.mywhtc.com
    I disagree with hairfairy on one point, DO NOT trust other hair transplant forums!!!! They are hair transplant sales sites that try to get you to do free online consultations and sell hair loss products. One poster here said that as soon as he joined the hair transplant network a sales person private messaged him to sell him a hair transplant. This is the only legit site. If the doctor is not recomeneded here stay clear!
    Dr. Farjo is supposed to be very good, but I see that Dr. Mwamba is on the IAHRS too so he must be a good choice too.

I think you're being harsh on Spex. He is very knowledgeable and i met with him for an hour in London a couple of months ago and he imparted great information with no heavy sales for Dr Feller.

I had already done the deal with Dr Rahal but it was great to meet him anyway. In my opinion, from my research, the surgeons that come up time and time again with good feedback are Doctors Rahal, Hassan & Wong and Feller.