+ Reply to Thread

Default Yale's research & a new experiment u can try now

Has anyone read this article today?:

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/F ... r-baldness

It seems We have less fatty-cells under the skin OR It just might mean that we lose less fatty cells under the skin as the hair follicle shrinks.

Either way, They do say hair stem cells cannot promote growth WITHOUT these cells. So... naturally I wanted to see if I could beat them to the punch;

I tried to find products out there that promote the growth of adipocyte fat cells, and GUESS WHAT? you may laugh at this, but there's a cream that does just that! and it happens to be a breast enlargement cream called Total Curve.

http://www.totalcurve.com/index.html

But seriously, after you're all laughing, one question remains; Has anyone ever put this on their bald head before? I doubt it! and I think its worth a try! its not like your gonna grow a tity on ur head or something..lol

Perhaps in combo with propecia or rogiane might give some results.

Lol coneheads

Quote Originally Posted by a_mk82 View Post
    Has anyone read this article today?:

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/F ... r-baldness

It seems We have less fatty-cells under the skin OR It just might mean that we lose less fatty cells under the skin as the hair follicle shrinks.

Either way, They do say hair stem cells cannot promote growth WITHOUT these cells. So... naturally I wanted to see if I could beat them to the punch;

I tried to find products out there that promote the growth of adipocyte fat cells, and GUESS WHAT? you may laugh at this, but there's a cream that does just that! and it happens to be a breast enlargement cream called Total Curve.

http://www.totalcurve.com/index.html

But seriously, after you're all laughing, one question remains; Has anyone ever put this on their bald head before? I doubt it! and I think its worth a try! its not like your gonna grow a tity on ur head or something..lol

Perhaps in combo with propecia or rogiane might give some results.
    Dude,

You are going to be hard-pressed to find someone to rub boob-enhancing cream on their scalps. Everyone who knows Rogaine can attest that even though you rub it on your scalp, it still makes the hair on your body grow just as crazy. Ipso facto, rubbing this cream on your head could very likely produce the advertised results! Yikes!

Default Nice idea

This is a nice idea. Ive also been following that research and did some of my own research and I think you may be able to increase such cells by injecting your scalp with l-carnitine in the form of a liquid solution (not Acetyl l-carnitine).

Total Curve sounds like something worth trying. What melwou7245 had to say about this regarding some adverse side effects (man tits) should be considered but I would image that since it is a cream which effects a localized area it would only increase those cells in the area where it is rubbed.. (I mean if Total Curve spread systemically it would effect other parts of girls bodies after they rub it into their breasts which could be a nightmare for them and the company).

So... try it and let us know how it goes!