X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlxowhd
    • Sep 2011

had ht with dr wong 5 months ago

hi,
    i was too scared to even open my eyes during the session.
    how does it go exactly?
    dr wong only makes holes and nurses do the actual 'planting'?
    because i remember dr wong did some 'poking' and got out of the room... then 2 nurses (1 on left and 1 on right) did something on my head for a long time.

and i'm at 5 months exactly and i see very minimal growth on my left side.. and zero growth on my right side.. should i be worried?
    how much longer should i wait until i freak out?
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

5 months is usually too early to see results but you should be seeing some new hairs popping out. I just don't understand why you see it only on one side. Have you been back to the doctor or are you from out of town ? Just give it some more time and see.

Comment

• gillenator
      • Dec 2008

You could be a late bloomer however at 5 months post-op, most HT patients are seeing more growth.

I agree, give it some more time.
      "Gillenator"
      Independent Patient Advocate
      more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by gillenator
        You could be a late bloomer however at 5 months post-op, most HT patients are seeing more growth.
        More growth than what? Were there images posted?

dlxowhd,

If you are having concerns you are welcome to contact me anytime to discuss your case. You can reach me at 1.800.859.2266 and I can look into your case.
        www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...