X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundam
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 57mph
    It's the old 'in five years time...'!

If this pans out and work's on anything other than bald mice (who knows any mice suffering from mpb?) i'll eat my hat.

Before anyone jumps on me, i'm just saying that's all ...i'm just saying.
    You and every other bald and bitter person. Every time somebody says hope is in the future one of you crawls out of your hole to point out that somebody has said that before. It is just as annoying and pointless as always.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

you guys are acting like this has been proven to work and were just waiting for the FDA's ok

earth to bald people: they havnt done anything yet and this could be a completely dead end so making plans as if in 2015 everything is guaranteed is stupid

i want this to work too and I'm hopeful but the tone people are using is a little forgetful of the interview at minute 28

im a little skeptical that they can regrow hair while at the same time making other hair dht resistant... seems like two separate goals that should require two separate techniques

when is the official end of first quarter 2012?

Comment

• Flowers
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
        you guys are acting like this has been proven to work and were just waiting for the FDA's ok

earth to bald people: they havnt done anything yet and this could be a completely dead end so making plans as if in 2015 everything is guaranteed is stupid

i want this to work too and I'm hopeful but the tone people are using is a little forgetful of the interview at minute 28

im a little skeptical that they can regrow hair while at the same time making other hair dht resistant... seems like two separate goals that should require two separate techniques

when is the official end of first quarter 2012?
        How much is Gho paying you?

Comment

• 67mph
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jundam
          You and every other bald and bitter person. Every time somebody says hope is in the future one of you crawls out of your hole to point out that somebody has said that before. It is just as annoying and pointless as always.
          Woh, Ouch!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
            How much is Gho paying you?

do you know something I dont? or is everything I said true?

did you hear them say the drug worked wonders and that we just have to wait for FDA approval? or did you hear what he actually said around minute 28?

ya i like gho because hes the only one actually offering something at the moment... no 2015 date, no first statistics out in fiscal quarter whatever, just a procedure already being offered...

anyway I've said it before; I dont think even gho can help me so I need a regenerative medication to come out.... however I'm not about to act like the guy kobren interviewed said things that he didnt say or that the company has done things they havnt... if you want to live in that fantasy world go ahead

I just wanted to bring back to earth the few people already planning vacation dates to vancouver for 2015

Comment

• krewel
              • Aug 2011

I understand ur sceptisism and you have all reason to be sceptic, because none of us know, weather this works or not. But I honestly have a lot faith for Replicel. Out of curiousity I checked the curriculum vitaes of their scientists. They're animals, especially Dr.Hoffmann. They're REAL scientists, so I don't think they wouldn't do this Replicel thing(which costs a lot of time), if the possibilty their conecpt does not work wasn't relativeley high. That's just my oppinion. I really hope this works, especially for women. I really don't want to know how they feel, when they suffer from alopecia.

Still, 2015 sucks... hahahaha

Comment

• Jundam
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                do you know something I dont? or is everything I said true?

did you hear them say the drug worked wonders and that we just have to wait for FDA approval? or did you hear what he actually said around minute 28?

ya i like gho because hes the only one actually offering something at the moment... no 2015 date, no first statistics out in fiscal quarter whatever, just a procedure already being offered...

anyway I've said it before; I dont think even gho can help me so I need a regenerative medication to come out.... however I'm not about to act like the guy kobren interviewed said things that he didnt say or that the company has done things they havnt... if you want to live in that fantasy world go ahead

I just wanted to bring back to earth the few people already planning vacation dates to vancouver for 2015
                I don't think anybody is taking for granted that this works. We're all just hopeful. I think it's better to go through life optimistic about how it's going to turn out and losing a few battles along the way than thinking you'll lose them all.

Comment

• Westonci
                  • Feb 2010

Nice interview. Keep us updated Spencer!!!

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                    • Dec 2010

Needhairasap has been on Hairsite toooo long.

I doubt anyone here has made plans. Everyone knows what was said in the interview. Plus I truly doubt That Mr Hall would say anything regarding growth on humans at this point. He has to know it works and they probably have some results but can't report them. The guy was just being real, without trying to over sell it. I'm almost positive they know it works, the question is how well?

We also need to remember that this can potentially be out sooner in another country. And what about the rest? Aderans is expecting to finish in 2014. Follica is in nearing the end as well. We might have something before Replicel! We are not doomed yet.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
                      God bless Spencer for conducting this interview and doing all that he does for us. Anyway, I know that we're going to initially have to go outside of the U.S. and Canada for this treatment, and I hope that it's being offered overseas first. The FDA is totally corrupt and heavily in the pockets of the large pharmaceutical companies and their powerful lobbyists. So they're obviously gonna be totally unnecessarily hounding Replicel over their treatment. The article that The Alchemist posted totally illustrates this. So I'm really hoping that Replicel's treatment/cure is offered overseas as soon as possible. And since they're conducting their clinical trials overseas, then I think they probably are going to offer this overseas first. I, like so many other people on here, are really desperate to get our full heads of hair and will not mind travelling anywhere in the world to do this.
                      "the FDA is totally corrupt and heavily in the....." , Oh DepressedByHairLoss, how could you say that about the venerable FDA? You must be a conspiracy theorist. Of course I'm being sarcastic. But I'm glad there are people out there who are not clueless ostriches and sheep and who know that the FDA is more about serving special interest groups (doctors, big pharma and their lobbyists) and making money than about serving the public. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out HT doctors and the makers of Minox, Fin... are pressuring the FDA not to allow any real hair loss treatment from being available any time soon.
                      Watch how the sheep will respond, lol.

Comment

• Jundam
                        • Mar 2011

The FDA may be corrupt but considering that only a small fraction of balding men use Rogaine and Finasteride to treat hair loss, and only for a limited time frame due to diminishing effect, and taking into account that there are generic alternatives for both, these products have quite simply run their course. I doubt very much that they are even on Big Pharma's radar these days.

As far as HT doctors and clinics goes I'm sure they'd love nothing less than to see a truly effective treatment arriving on the market and making their craft close to obsolete. But while it is plausible that Big Pharma is playing a dirty game behind the scenes and manipulating the FDA it is not even remotely plausible that HT doctors could do the same. They are small money, they have no power or influence and not enough money to buy either.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                          • Apr 2011

Actually Jundam, one of my HT doctors was honest about how he felt about new treatments for hair loss -I mean other than HT- he was against it. He actually told me that would put him out of business. So no, I don't think any HT doctor would welcome any new treatments UNLESS maybe if they have exclusive rights to offering these treatments.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                            • Jul 2011

I also dont see HT doctors doing any sort of lobbying... more just down talking new treatments on forums and to patients

Comment

• Jundam
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
                              Actually Jundam, one of my HT doctors was honest about how he felt about new treatments for hair loss -I mean other than HT- he was against it. He actually told me that would put him out of business. So no, I don't think any HT doctor would welcome any new treatments UNLESS maybe if they have exclusive rights to offering these treatments.
                              Yeah. Which is a very ignorant and callous viewpoint to have. Hoping that others will live in misery for his benefit.

But if I heard the Replicel CEO correctly(and I was working at the same time so I might not have) he was talking about Replicel being administered by HT doctors, at least at initial release, and possibly later on expanding outside of HT clinics as well. If that's the plan and they pay a licensing fee or something then it would still work out quite well for them I suspect.

Comment

• krewel
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                                Needhairasap has been on Hairsite toooo long.

I doubt anyone here has made plans. Everyone knows what was said in the interview. Plus I truly doubt That Mr Hall would say anything regarding growth on humans at this point. He has to know it works and they probably have some results but can't report them. The guy was just being real, without trying to over sell it. I'm almost positive they know it works, the question is how well?

We also need to remember that this can potentially be out sooner in another country. And what about the rest? Aderans is expecting to finish in 2014. Follica is in nearing the end as well. We might have something before Replicel! We are not doomed yet.
                                Well at least, they expanded their marketing (website, being active on twitter, new videos etc..) during august and september. By the end of july, most of the test objects had their injections. So that might be a sign.

Comment

Working...