+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    Then again you're the cynical retard who screamed wolf too many times. So who gives a shit.

Personally I don't see waiting until 2015 as a big problem. If the clinical data they release in Q1 2012 confirms their theory and our hopes that the technique for effectively curing male pattern baldness is indeed on the way then I will grin like a little kid sitting next to the Christmas tree every time I think about it until it's released.
    If they show efficacy and safety I still wouldn't mind waiting until 2020 with the knowledge that a cure is on the way. My guess is that they are quietly confident in their technology succeeding. I will be grinning from ear to ear from now till eternity if this works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    If they show efficacy and safety I still wouldn't mind waiting until 2020 with the knowledge that a cure is on the way. My guess is that they are quietly confident in their technology succeeding. I will be grinning from ear to ear from now till eternity if this works out.
    Of course the idea of having a cure released in 2020 beats not having it released at all. But I can't agree with the notion that I wouldn't be bothered if the duration of the process went from 4 to 9 years though. And considering that we're talking about an autologous treatment I can't see how that kind of delay would even be possible. Well, maybe in the US.

Of course the idea of having a cure released in 2020 beats not having it released at all. But I can't agree with the notion that I wouldn't be bothered if the duration of the process went from 4 to 9 years though. And considering that we're talking about an autologous treatment I can't see how that kind of delay would even be possible. Well, maybe in the US.
    Hmm the US, The land of opportunities

I agree the efficay is either satisfiable or it is not. 5 more years won't do much for efficacy, if the results are unsatisfactory thery need to try something else and scrap everything. I mean they are doing the largest dosages now in Phase 1 so if it ain't working thats it. So in 2012 we will know whether they have something or if it is a miss.

Even if this treatment needs more time to come to US, they said they could be concentrated on Europe and Canada also so there are not much worries for those desperate...

Sorry guys, I might be missing out here, but is the 2015 release date for the US or for the world in general? My impression from the interview was that it is 2015 no matter where you are? Incidentally, Georgia is 5 hours drive for me, I might find these guys when I'm in Tbilisi next..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Sorry guys, I might be missing out here, but is the 2015 release date for the US or for the world in general? My impression from the interview was that it is 2015 no matter where you are? Incidentally, Georgia is 5 hours drive for me, I might find these guys when I'm in Tbilisi next..
    You lucky person, I am on the southern tip of Africa

It's the old 'in five years time...'!

If this pans out and work's on anything other than bald mice (who knows any mice suffering from mpb?) i'll eat my hat.

Before anyone jumps on me, i'm just saying that's all ...i'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I agree the efficay is either satisfiable or it is not. 5 more years won't do much for efficacy, if the results are unsatisfactory thery need to try something else and scrap everything. I mean they are doing the largest dosages now in Phase 1 so if it ain't working thats it. So in 2012 we will know whether they have something or if it is a miss. .
    Agree, if they can't get cosmetically significant hair growth that will be all she wrote. Also they expecting that growth will be confined to a few mm from the injection site. How would people feel about the fact if they can't get significant hair growth it being used to save existing hair or make it DHT resistant. Would that not be marketable or market for guys who are just started to thin. That way you can still get a designer hairline done by a Surgeon, but the existing hair can be treated with Replicel. Would that not eliminate the need for multiple Hair Transplants

Quote Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    It's the old 'in five years time...'!

If this pans out and work's on anything other than bald mice (who knows any mice suffering from mpb?) i'll eat my hat.

Before anyone jumps on me, i'm just saying that's all ...i'm just saying.
    The Brain from Pinky and the Brain suffers from MPB (Mouse Pattern Baldness), brought on by hes superior intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Are you kidding ? Dude, many of us will be in our 40s and 50s. What r u complaining about if u'll only 25 ?
    Sorry, didn't mean it that way. But I was hoping there will be a non medical treatment, before my hair will look like sh**.