+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Great point Alchemist. Hopefully this could be available sooner but we still need to know how well it works. If there's no setbacks, they should offer asap. We need to pray and get ****ing lucky everything goes well.

God bless Spencer for conducting this interview and doing all that he does for us. Anyway, I know that we're going to initially have to go outside of the U.S. and Canada for this treatment, and I hope that it's being offered overseas first. The FDA is totally corrupt and heavily in the pockets of the large pharmaceutical companies and their powerful lobbyists. So they're obviously gonna be totally unnecessarily hounding Replicel over their treatment. The article that The Alchemist posted totally illustrates this. So I'm really hoping that Replicel's treatment/cure is offered overseas as soon as possible. And since they're conducting their clinical trials overseas, then I think they probably are going to offer this overseas first. I, like so many other people on here, are really desperate to get our full heads of hair and will not mind travelling anywhere in the world to do this.

What a great interview! Replicel sounds like a promising solution to all of our problems. I was also hoping to hear it could possibly be available to the public by late 2013 or 2014 but I guess that is wishful thinking. I just pray that there are no setbacks to make this process longer. I wonder why it could be available overseas before 2015 but not in Canada?? Now I just have to figure out what else to use besides rogain and propecia to get me to the 2015 target.

Default FDA -cost lives

The FDA cost more lives than it saves. Burdens the ederly with high prescription drugs prices. Criples innovation. The FDA should ONLY be concerned with phase 1 trials concerning safety. There should not be a phase 2 or 3. Let the markets determine if works or not. The US is moving away from innovation and countries like India are move toward innovation. If a company only had to prove safety, we all could have this procedure performed by the end of 2011. Write your legislatures. Better, vote the out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come he couldn't answer kobren when he asked if they've replicated a hair or rejuvenated a hair at all yet?

it doesn't sound like they've really done much yet at all... I'd tone down the excitement

I do hope it works though

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    how come he couldn't answer kobren when he asked if they've replicated a hair or rejuvenated a hair at all yet?

it doesn't sound like they've really done much yet at all... I'd tone down the excitement

I do hope it works though
    Because they haven't completed their initial trial yet.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    I'm so sad. 2015 feels like lightyears away for me. I was expecting 2014 or maybe even 2013. On 2015 I'll be like 25 years old
    Are you kidding ? Dude, many of us will be in our 40s and 50s. What r u complaining about if u'll only 25 ?

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Are you kidding ? Dude, many of us will be in our 40s and 50s. What r u complaining about if u'll only 25 ?
    That's precisely what I was thinking :P

More like 2020 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    More like 2020 to me.
    Then again you're the cynical retard who screamed wolf too many times. So who gives a shit.

Personally I don't see waiting until 2015 as a big problem. If the clinical data they release in Q1 2012 confirms their theory and our hopes that the technique for effectively curing male pattern baldness is indeed on the way then I will grin like a little kid sitting next to the Christmas tree every time I think about it until it's released.