+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

[QUOTE=michel2tiffin;38777]Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this information. I think you’re exactly right about Are Women Your Motivation To Get Your Hair Back?

Yes. And probably. But I'm on eharmony atm and have an almost overwhelming number of people I'm talking to. Probably 15-20 at the e-mail stage and about 20-25 more at other stages. Some of these people are very attractive and, since they're matched to your education/etc, aren't gold digging. I don't even bother sending initial contacts any more because I have too many people to keep track of.

I'm in my 30s and probably a NW4, way big forehead. I did not use flattering pictures either. I think a lot of it depends on your sense of humor or personality or whatever, however you set up your profile and talk to people. Honestly I'd recommend online dating to guys here. You'd be surprised how many girls are interested in guys who are obviously balding.

Bit of a relief. I still think I look like crap and am going down hill, but . . . I will kill myself at another time.

Thanks,
    Michel

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    You get women with A) Money in your Pocket and B) Confidence.

Now confidence is something that when under 25 is defined and produced by how you actually look and how much of an alpha male you are. If you didn't experience a social metamorphosis after high school, it's highly unlikely you'll change in university or college.

After 25, even if you look like Brad Pitt, the only women who will be interested in if you DON'T have a good job/security/insurance plan will be white trash crazies and alkies and hags. Having lived that precise dream, I can tell thee it is not all that it is cracked out to be.

And finally, once age catches up with you, it doesn't really matter what's ON your head, but what's IN your head boyo.

Take heart.
    That's so false. I'm sorry.

It helps get the pretty gold diggers yes. But getting a real down to Earth girl, you don't need any money. I speak from experience, and I am a poor balding guy.

I'm reluctant to post this because I don't want to seem like I'm filling the void Scorpion left. But... being over 25 and dirt poor, you can still be with a lot of women if you look good. It's true that a lot of them won't see you as a potential long-term partner, but that only matters if that's all you want.

If you look good, regardless of money, you're the go-to guy when...
    -women get out of their relationships or marriages. (Lots of rebound sex.)
    -the trophy wife needs a lay while her husband is on business trips. (Lots of forbidden sex.)
    -single women are open to one-night stands at a bar, club or party. (Lots of casual sex.)
    -women want a "friend with benefits." (Companionship AND lots of casual sex.)

Once you don't look good, then yeah, money and confidence work wonders. But it's a bitch having to work hard at something that a lucky dice roll used to get you for free. Especially when other areas of your life are highly screwed up as it is.
    Blah.

But to answer the question in the thread title: yes.

Absolutely yes. Fallen in love with the most perfect girl in the world, she's way out of my league. I am desperate to keep myself as presentable as possible for the sole reason of being able to interest her as much as I possibly can, nothing else matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Solutions:
    1) Get off these forums.
    2) Make some money.
    3) Improve looks (get wig, tan, single digit bodyfat, muscles, plastic surgery).
    4) Enjoy your short-lived looks getting a partner who is slightly better looking than you could originally get and living some time before you become old and ugly and die.

You won't get her. If you have fallen in love, then she has the power and most likely is better looking than you. It doesn't matter, her looks will fade soon and she will be useless. You are both useless anyway. Don't give the woman power just because she is born with a slightly more symmetrical face. You will give your power and love to some dust-ball who just managed to luck-out on genes? Pathetic.
    Thanks for the encouragement...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Solutions:
    1) Get off these forums.
    2) Make some money.
    3) Improve looks (get wig, tan, single digit bodyfat, muscles, plastic surgery).
    4) Enjoy your short-lived looks getting a partner who is slightly better looking than you could originally get and living some time before you become old and ugly and die.

You won't get her. If you have fallen in love, then she has the power and most likely is better looking than you. It doesn't matter, her looks will fade soon and she will be useless. You are both useless anyway. Don't give the woman power just because she is born with a slightly more symmetrical face. You will give your power and love to some dust-ball who just managed to luck-out on genes? Pathetic.
    Thanks for coming back so I don't feel like the craziest person on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopchester View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement...
    Don't let him get you down....I have hit the jackpot several times and I have never been much to look at. The "out of your league" ones see something in you that you don't.

But some of his "tips" do have some truth to them. Get in shape as best you can and make yourself presentable. I am working on that too and hair is just one part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by elias View Post
    for me as 21 years old guy women are 80% of the reason that i hate this fact ..
    why in the hell a girl in my age would be with a bald guy ! we are a minority ! being bald doesn't mean that you are ugly but makes me older that's why iam dispointed
    I Just Remebered this post made by me a few Months Ago ... But all what i have to say is that thanks God everything changed by now
    Since i started a Job which obliged me to be myself i cuted my hair very short i stopped using spray or hats etc.... so 2 weeks after starting the work i got a date with girl without being fake with wigs , hats , spray or whatever I can't say how much I'm happy now that i have a beautifull Girl friend i don't give a **** to the world anymore ! I'm still saving money for hair treatement and still want to transplant hair but it's Not like before I'm never stressed or depressed ..

i think a girl friend at least for a balding person in my age ( i became 22 3 months ago) would change you a lot it simply changed my world and turned me to be probably the happiest person on earth

Quote Originally Posted by elias View Post
    I Just Remebered this post made by me a few Months Ago ... But all what i have to say is that thanks God everything changed by now
    Since i started a Job which obliged me to be myself i cuted my hair very short i stopped using spray or hats etc.... so 2 weeks after starting the work i got a date with girl without being fake with wigs , hats , spray or whatever I can't say how much I'm happy now that i have a beautifull Girl friend i don't give a **** to the world anymore ! I'm still saving money for hair treatement and still want to transplant hair but it's Not like before I'm never stressed or depressed ..

i think a girl friend at least for a balding person in my age ( i became 22 3 months ago) would change you a lot it simply changed my world and turned me to be probably the happiest person on earth
    yahoo!
    congratulations