+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I would rather give up my hair than my arm or leg.
    I need hair to attract women, nothing else. I mean there are other things in life I like to do like sports, watching good movies and i would definetly like to travel to tropical paradises some day. Don't need hair for any of that.
    I mean the modern American society is constantly emphasizing the importance of sex and good looks to the point of it becoming more important than the air we breathe.
    Everything is about sex. Everything revolves around sex. Please.

It is strange how everyone is promoting the importance of political correctnes. Everyone is an equal being despite their religion, race, age and so on. However it is still okey to berete "ugly" people. The existence of those less pleasing to the eye just shows how in the nature or animal kingdom it is not about the looks but whole other slew of attributes and/or characteristics.

If you spend years of your life being depressed you are just wasting the time which is not abundant. Getting your hair back should be one of your objectives in life, not a defining feature.

Now thats my personal opinion, just trying to describe a different perspective .

Scorpion

You need your legs and arms more than hair to attract women. Nobody would date a cripple except anomalies, but many would settle for a bald guy. Notice I'm using the word "settle".

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yeah, or just be good looking. Which what I'm trying to do for the last 3 years. Too bad it is still not enough and I keep getting rejected. I already know that I won't be getting anything in this year because of braces, but I at least hope that when I have good teeth I will have MPB in control as well, so that maybe will improve my chances.

In terms of douchebags - girls like them when they are attractive guys only.

I would better be dead than with shaved hair (seriously) because it will make me much more uglier. I am, unfortunately, gifted with abnormally large head and forehead which make me look really ugly. I cover it with bangs now, but hair loss will not let me do this forever.
    Same boat there man..unfortunately I am not attractive with a shaved head. I was also unfortunately gifted with a somewhat large forhead, and the only thing that ever covered that was my NW1 hairline. Now..that is slowly fading away too at the age of 26. My hair was my security blanket. Take that away from me, and I couldnt pull half the girls I could with my full head of hair. Talk about slow torture.

But to answer the question, yes women are in a way my motiviation to keep my hair or recover whats lost. But Ive always been known for my thick full head of hair, and thats what I was for 26 years..seeing that change is hard..I feel like Im not myself. So self confidence and self image is more important to me.

What about wearing a wig ? Nowadays, they look so real ! It has its advantadges and its drawbacks but if you just want to get laid, it would be very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by BientotChauve View Post
    What about wearing a wig ? Nowadays, they look so real ! It has its advantadges and its drawbacks but if you just want to get laid, it would be very helpful!

Not the same feeling as having your own hair. Thats why i dont care about the topikal stuff either..at the end of the day your still bald.

Scorpion

Yes, and once wind blows it off on a windy day and someone you know sees, you can pretty much move to another country.

Interesting comments
    I personally don't think having a full of hair is goign toi be the difference between you getting that woman you want and not getting her .
    Having hair might give you more confidence etc etc but there needs to be other personal qualities in us that a woman will find attractive.

I also don't think bald is ugly as someone mentioned.

Sure it sucks to eb bald , but it is what it is , as we get older it's going to happen .

We need to learn to deal with it : HT, drugs , live with it as it is or shave it bald or shave it short .

It's all in our mind .

I had a lady @ work when I jokingly mentioned my bald crown say " who cares " - andf I keep thinking back to what she said and wished I could have said that 11 yrs ago and just shaved my head short

Yes it still bothers me to this day but I try to deal with it the best I can and I have no desire to go back for a 2 nd HT . I can cut my hair short at the back and the scar isn't visible , I do not want to take the chance of creating another scar that might turn out to bad

I think it's better to keep your hair short than long , messy , or the dreaded combover to cover the bald spot .

As another member ( Piscium ) commented in his introduction who had the old punch transplant

1. Ask your surgeon about the scarring as well as the results. The thick scar I have at the back of my head causes me more anxiety than anything else. Every so often a barber or hairdresser exposes it and sends me spiralling into a depression!
    2. Wait! From what I have read, new treatments are less than 5 years away and will give far superior results. When I first had a HT, treatments such as follicle multiplication were unimaginable. Now, I believe, they are a real possibility. If you can, hang on.
    3. Think very carefully before you commit. Once you go down the HT path there is no turning back, and you will likely spend the rest of your life trying to hide it, improve it or reverse it.

Good luck to all

Nowadays, they look so real ! It has its advantadges and its drawbacks but if you just want to get laid, it would be very helpful!
    They don't look real at all

for me as 21 years old guy women are 80% of the reason that i hate this fact ..
    why in the hell a girl in my age would be with a bald guy ! we are a minority ! being bald doesn't mean that you are ugly but makes me older that's why iam dispointed

It definitely is