+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: bimatoprost

Possible side effect of bimatoprost: May eventually cause permanent darkening of the iris to brown.

OK so I've been able to cope with my NW5 so much better because I have blue eyes. Bimatoprost, even when approved, definitely not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    The sides of Bimatoprost are awful especially the pigmentation and the dark eye circles. I wouldn't screw my face for my hair. Facial beauty is way much more important than Hair.
    I could not agree more. There is no quantity, quality and style of hair that can have the same effect as a pretty face.

Facial side effects are a big NO from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Possible side effect of bimatoprost: May eventually cause permanent darkening of the iris to brown.

OK so I've been able to cope with my NW5 so much better because I have blue eyes. Bimatoprost, even when approved, definitely not for me.
    Im pretty sure that side effect only relates to the eyelash stuff, I dont think it does this when applying it to your hair

Pigmentation has been mentioned, but of those that have tested themselves I haven't seen them experience sides.

VOX, You might want to keep your eye on s-equol. No one knows what it will do yet for hair loss but one thing their trials have shown is that it reduces wrinkles and has a positive effect on skin health, pigmentation and elasticity.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Im pretty sure that side effect only relates to the eyelash stuff, I dont think it does this when applying it to your hair

Pigmentation has been mentioned, but of those that have tested themselves I haven't seen them experience sides.
    What he said. I heard that only applys when using it on the eye lashes, but obviously not enough testing has been done with application on scalp to indicate if similar sides can occur involving the color change of the iris.

I agree, my blue eyes is what helps me when it comes to the females, so any risk of changing my ocean blues is a HUGE no for me. I wouldn't touch this even if approved because of this possible side effect.

Default Any results?

Has anyone here used bimatoprost and seen positive results along the hairline? Maintenance??

PinotQ, it's hard for me to believe but apparently you cannot contact members anymore on this forum, which is a real shame as exchanging research info between reasonable, responsible people is the only reason I was on here.
    Last edited by Winston; 06-03-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Violation of forum policy

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by beetee133 View Post
    PinotQ, it's hard for me to believe but apparently you cannot contact members anymore on this forum, which is a real shame as exchanging research info between reasonable, responsible people is the only reason I was on here.
    While I agree that it's a shame that we have been forced to make these changes due to the abuse of these forum functions, I'm going to have to ask you again to please refer to our Forum Posting Rules and Terms of Service regarding our policy on off board communication with other users.

Now lets please keep this thread on topic. Any subsequent post concerning this matter will be removed from this thread.

Default Hairline

Has anyone here used bimatoprost for the hairline and seen results?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris511026 View Post
    Has anyone here used bimatoprost for the hairline and seen results?
    http://www.*****************/interact...lergan-Lumigan

just one example of a guy that used the 0.03% solution to get results, google around there's a few examples like this.

again the stuff works, but not worth the price(unless money isnt an issue)

i'd spend my money on this rather than say RU, at least to try it. A stronger solution needs to come out for hair though!