View Poll Results: Since you have used the drug, have you seen any sexual side effects?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have seen some sort of sexual side effects

39 43.33%
  • No, everything is fine

51 56.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Hmm a Q about sex and Propecia-has anyone had a girl spit in disgust at the taste of their semen after using Fin??

So, what's the count now? From the responses it seems those who didn't experience side effects -or at least lasting ones- are upward of 95%. I'm sure the anti-Fin campaigner guy here isn't happy reading the replies. Oh well. There is always that stupid "propeciahelp" site. Here, we only tell the truth about our experiences. We don't make up stuff.

Red face

I have been on it for about 5 months now and my erections are still as strong as ever. My little tadpoles are very watery and have decreased in volume but honestly its less to cleanup

my sides watery semen and very mild ball ache.....nothing very important

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    So, what's the count now? From the responses it seems those who didn't experience side effects -or at least lasting ones- are upward of 95%. I'm sure the anti-Fin campaigner guy here isn't happy reading the replies. Oh well. There is always that stupid "propeciahelp" site. Here, we only tell the truth about our experiences. We don't make up stuff.
    Has fin destroyed your brain or were you born that way? The poll shows that 30% of the responses have had sexual side effects. Obviously, this poll is in no way scientific but the results show side effects for this poll are more than 15 x more likely than stated by Merck?!?

I have heard of people taking L-Arginine with Finasteride and having their erection come back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by PropeciaVictim View Post
    Has fin destroyed your brain or were you born that way? The poll shows that 30% of the responses have had sexual side effects. Obviously, this poll is in no way scientific but the results show side effects for this poll are more than 15 x more likely than stated by Merck?!?
    Dude why do you have to so offensive. You can easily get your point across without calling others intelletually clueless and dumb. Its totally uncalled for.

Been on it for years. Had a little ball pain the first couple of weeks but that disappeared. Never had any sexual sides effects, except maybe a bit more watery semen. It’s worked great fro me and I’m just a sexually active as ever.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    Dude why do you have to so offensive. You can easily get your point across without calling others intelletually clueless and dumb. Its totally uncalled for.

If you have seen some of the comments he has initiated you would understand why this type of language is called for. I invite you to search some of his post history if you feel strongly about this. I am one of the few Propecia users that have developed permanent side effects from the drug and he has said things like those who have been damaged from the drug deserve it. Perhaps, I should restrain myself but his utter lack of respect certainly trumps anything I have said to him.

Quote Originally Posted by PropeciaVictim View Post
    If you have seen some of the comments he has initiated you would understand why this type of language is called for. I invite you to search some of his post history if you feel strongly about this. I am one of the few Propecia users that have developed permanent side effects from the drug and he has said things like those who have been damaged from the drug deserve it. Perhaps, I should restrain myself but his utter lack of respect certainly trumps anything I have said to him.
    I respect your opinion, just as I repect everyone else's. I just think when you start a post with an insult, aimed at someone's intellect, it doesn't really serve well in getting your opinion and message across.

But anways, thats just me, maybe the point goes better for others when it starts with an insult.