+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by rockydsouza View Post
    Hey I order online from generic-provigil.com and I received the propecia delivery last night. I think this is real good online store to order propecia.

they have sent me a coupon code also, which is for free shipping. I would like to share it here on this forum so other people can also use it and take benifits.

here is my coupon code for free shipping : 8143y

Enjoy.

please keep sharing your experiences.
    Dude, I second what SBTRKT said. You're going to muck up your body by taking propecia. You're wayyyy too young. I'm 28 and I've given Propecia a skip because it messes around with your hormones. Rather try the Nizoral & Minox combo first for at least 6 months, preferably a year, before you start blocking your hormones. I've read about research being done to confirm if Propecia might be causing cancer. Guaranteed it will cause you health problems, because your body's still developing. If you HAVE to take an oral solution, try saw palmetto. Obviously it isn't as powerful as Propecia, but I should hope it isn't as intense on a teenager.

Could well be another life ruined.

Default wht you suggest then

Hey melwou7245, thanks for your valuable suggestion. What you think which is the best option then to prevent hair fall. I heard tht propecia really works so I started usgin it. Please share your experience with propecia and alternative.

Yeah man I got sexual sides from saw palmetto - God knows what propecia would do... but I wont be touching it...

Quote Originally Posted by rockydsouza View Post
    Hey melwou7245, thanks for your valuable suggestion. What you think which is the best option then to prevent hair fall. I heard tht propecia really works so I started usgin it. Please share your experience with propecia and alternative.
    Like I said, the Propecia can't good for you. It blocks your hormones, so you're throwing a spanner in the works for your body. That's just my 2c worth. Did your doctor actually give you a prescription for Propecia?

I use Minoxidil, Nizoral Shampoo and Saw Palmetto, though the SP I only started two weeks ago, so I can't vouch for the efficacy. The Minoxidil and Nizoral is a definite combination you should add. It's worked wonders so far and unlike with Propecia, you are most likely to see regrowth with these.

Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yeah man I got sexual sides from saw palmetto - God knows what propecia would do... but I wont be touching it...
    By sides do you mean good or bad? They added zinc to the SP I'm currently taking and they say on the box it's supposed to increase your libido which is contrary to what propecia does. Just hoping it doesn't lead to au-natural limp noodle. Should I expect to hit another shed with SP?