Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Mr. 4000 it’s amazing how even when the red flags are staring us right in the face we tend to rationalize in our own mind and dismiss them. Tell your story the way you want to tell it and don’t be dissuaded by others that feel the need to comment on your style. They can simply pass on reading your thread if it’s such a big deal for them. But the fact that they don’t pass up your thread but feel the need to make a negative comment on the style is a red flag that forum readers need to pay attention to when reading posts.
    agree 100%. this is permanent scar that you have to live with for the rest of your life and no amount of money can undo whatever damage resulted from HT procedure so this is BIG DEAL. tell it like how it is in whatever method you feel it's necessary. why do we have to settle for anything less than perfect?? ESP when going under the knife? if anything we need more awareness of HT f*k ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    agree 100%. this is permanent scar that you have to live with for the rest of your life and no amount of money can undo whatever damage resulted from HT procedure so this is BIG DEAL. tell it like how it is in whatever method you feel it's necessary. why do we have to settle for anything less than perfect?? ESP when going under the knife? if anything we need more awareness of HT f*k ups.
    Couldn't have said it better. My sentiments exactly. I really can't wait until there's a better alternative such as Replicel where people won't run out of hair and the whole process is minimally invasive.

It's good to see that your silence can't be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Mr. 4000 it’s amazing how even when the red flags are staring us right in the face we tend to rationalize in our own mind and dismiss them. Tell your story the way you want to tell it and don’t be dissuaded by others that feel the need to comment on your style. They can simply pass on reading your thread if it’s such a big deal for them. But the fact that they don’t pass up your thread but feel the need to make a negative comment on the style is a red flag that forum readers need to pay attention to when reading posts.
    Topcat, with all due respect I have the same right to post my thoughts as you or Mr. 4000. Red flag about what, me being honest? I think Mr. 4000 has dragged this out long enough, I just want to get to the meat of his story, what’s wrong with saying that? If I didn’t think his story had merit, I wouldn't comment on it at all, but you seem to think that saying what’s on my mind is some sort of a red flag. I still don't understand what the red flag could be, but man are you paranoid!

Thread is useless without pics. All hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahairdown View Post
    I'm glad I didn't bring this up. Topcat might see it as another red flag

But seriously, you're right Ahairdown, pics would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahairdown View Post

This isn't about pics. A lot of guys here don't post pics, but that doesn't make them liars.
    Say something good or shut the hell up. No one's forcing you to read or believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    It is interesting that Dr. Fawzi's treatment worked with remarkable results while as far as I know, Aderans's treatment really hasn't worked well at all. I wish Aderans would try and tap into the process that she's doing. Also, I wish that Ms. Fawzi's treatment would be available abroad. It's already done wonders for others (with no complications) and I think many people such as myself would jump at the chance to try it.
    That link doesn't take anywhere. If it's true that doctor is doing HM -of some kind- in Egypt I'll be there tomorrow. But is she doing it for kids only? I would go to Egypt to find out.

its hard to remember all the details and put it all in writing all at once , I can understand that all too well , probably is best to break it down and post as , before , during, and after like you have done , it makes it easier to get it all down accuratly which is important to all ,
    I would assume the pictures would be coming later in the `after` segment ,along with what I think your refering to as a ` General Release` ( gag order ) interesting that people know about this side of the industry ... anyway I wish you all the best on getting sorted

all the best
    ejj

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    That link doesn't take anywhere. If it's true that doctor is doing HM -of some kind- in Egypt I'll be there tomorrow. But is she doing it for kids only? I would go to Egypt to find out.
    She's only done it on kids as far as I'm aware. I don't know anymore than that. Seems crazy that such a procedure was done in 2009 I think and the companies are still working away on it.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    I just clicked on the link and it worked for me. If it doesn't work for you, go to google and search for 'marwa fawzi stem-cell-news'. And scroll down a bit, for some reason, there is blank space at the beginning of the page. Yeah, apparently her procedure really worked on children, regrowing almost a full head of hair in some of them. This article was from 2009 and it stated that she would be trying this procedure in male pattern baldness. Yeah, I'd be over there in a second too. Well, at least it's a breath of fresh air to see some one working to benefit humans, rather than a scientist explaining why mice and rabbits need frequent hair regeneration to survive in the wild.