+ Reply to Thread

film Robotic Hair Transplant Exclusive Video - IAHRS Member Dr. Sara Wasserbauer

OMG, this looks really impressive! The future is finally here! One thing though, the trasnplanted grafts don't look like they've been placed very deep... is that normal placement?

Quote Originally Posted by skipstah70 View Post
    OMG, this looks really impressive! The future is finally here! One thing though, the trasnplanted grafts don't look like they've been placed very deep... is that normal placement?
    Actually what you are looking at are intact FUE grafts being extracted and resting close to the surface of the scalp. They are then removed and implanted by hand.

I’ve been following the news on the ARTAS robot and the interviews conducted by Spencer Kobren. I personally think that this is revolutionary and takes some of the guess work out of FUE surgery.

Inactive

And here lies a valid question, could this device been used for doing Ghos HST? If so, i say yes the future is here and we should embrace it, if not well then its just a nice gimmick at best

Gho’s technique is the gimmick. It’s pathetic to see posters here pinning your hopes a the work of a physician who has a very tainted track record. There is zero proof that Gho is doing anything more then mediocre hair transplants. This is a revolutionary advance in the process that has been tested by the FDA and proven to work, Gho has proven nothing!

Inactive

Well to me you dont have any ideas about solutions.

All this robot can perform today is the following 1700 Grafts tops by this one female doc and its the same as FUE with no other benefits. None

So what are you cheering for, are you a guy who would eat shit if its FDA approved?

Also do you think that a FUE with such a device would be be cheaper then now? No it wont because such a machine costs around 200k daaaaahhhhhh

I always like guys here who are like little dogs and say things like

" Wow this new from A to B plantation device is so cool it is a mile stone"

Its not a milestone it only is a FUE robot thats all

Let’s try to keep the profanity to a minimum. You’re incorrect about this not being revolutionary! Did you listen to Spencer Kobren’s interview about this? This robot makes a virtually blind hair transplant procedure into a more consistently safe and higher yielding one that in the end can help many people. In time the graft numbers will increase and might even rival FUT with a similar yield and transaction rate. You’re the one who is drinking the BS cool aid. I read most of your posts and it is a little pathetic that you keep talking about some of the future treatments that will most likely never prove to go anywhere. Gho is a prime example of this. He can not create unlimited donor and even if he could it would take 5 years of surgery to get even a somewhat decent outcome since he will only transplant 2000 grafts per year. Stop being so combative and try to see the other side of the coin once in a while.

Inactive

So tell me WHAT is the revolution here? FUT and FUE provide good resukts so far. So where is THE revolution here? I dont see it, i dont see it if this device can not achieve Ghos HST. In other words no HST = Crap.

The sad truth is that HST=Crap, but Gho has been able to sell the idea to desperate people like you. Gho has a very tarnished history of over promising and under delivering, HST will prove to be BS.