+ Reply to Thread

Question Hair Direct Hair Replacement

has anyone heard of HairDirect? The images on their website and videos are pretty impressive, but I'm not sure on the process because I don't think they show the actual application, only the before and after. Do you have to shave your head with their product?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jabbaman View Post
    has anyone heard of HairDirect? The images on their website and videos are pretty impressive, but I'm not sure on the process because I don't think they show the actual application, only the before and after. Do you have to shave your head with their product?
    Hey Jabbaman,

Welcome the the forum. Non-surgical hair replacement has come a long way and you no longer have to join a hair club to purchase a quality unit. Today’s base materials are so much better than they were in the past and once you learn what works best for you, you can definitely wear a completely undetectable hair system...at least visually. In my opinion no hair piece is undetectable to the touch no matter how they are marketed on late night television.

It’s important to note that the non-surgical hair restoration business is treacherous, and most service providers, in my opinion are less than forthright about the product that they are selling. The only two online resources recommend by The American Hair Loss Association are:

http://www.coolpiece.com/
    http://www.toplace.com/

Hope this helps!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Thanks Spencer!

I went to toplace.com and leaned about the entire process and I’m about to order my first system. I appreciate this site very much and your help. I wish there were more people talking about hairpieces however. I think having an open discussion on a unbiased forum like this makes it easier for people to make good choices.

Thanks again Spencer!

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerKobren View Post
    Hey Jabbaman,

Welcome the the forum. Non-surgical hair replacement has come a long way and you no longer have to join a hair club to purchase a quality unit. Today’s base materials are so much better than they were in the past and once you learn what works best for you, you can definitely wear a completely undetectable hair system...at least visually. In my opinion no hair piece is undetectable to the touch no matter how they are marketed on late night television.

It’s important to note that the non-surgical hair restoration business is treacherous, and most service providers, in my opinion are less than forthright about the product that they are selling. The only two online resources recommend by The American Hair Loss Association are:

http://www.coolpiece.com/
    http://www.toplace.com/

Hope this helps!
    Spencer,

I am seriously considering ordering from Coolpiece but I can't find anywhere on the AHLA website why that company is recommended. Can you please tell me what requirements have been met by the company in order to be recommended by the AHLA?

I am basically trying to do my homework about the company before ordering from them and want to know why you recommend Coolpiece. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhair View Post
    Spencer,

I am seriously considering ordering from Coolpiece but I can't find anywhere on the AHLA website why that company is recommended. Can you please tell me what requirements have been met by the company in order to be recommended by the AHLA?

I am basically trying to do my homework about the company before ordering from them and want to know why you recommend Coolpiece. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
    It’s simple, Coolpiece.com is a good, honest company that sells a good product for a fair price. They have a great return policy and have many happy customers.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Spencer,

Thank you for your reply. My friend received her unit from Coolpiece a few weeks back and was very happy with the quality. I recently placed my order with them after having so many quality issues with Hair Direct. I hope to be just another satisfied Coolpiece.com customer.