Request: Before and after rogaine 5% pics? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default Request: Before and after rogaine 5% pics?

    I would like yo know if anyone has some before and after pics which shows the effectiveness of using rogaine 5%? I'm just curiois as what to expect from the treatment, as i'm dealing with some diffuse thinnig on the crown which is only visible if i buzz my hair.

    Thx in advance

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    I would like yo know if anyone has some before and after pics which shows the effectiveness of using rogaine 5%? I'm just curiois as what to expect from the treatment, as i'm dealing with some diffuse thinnig on the crown which is only visible if i buzz my hair.

    Thx in advance
    I've had incredible success for the first year of using rogaine 2% ... i regained all the hair that was in the crown, and the rest of the hair thickened and became denser, darker and healthier. Somehow, when i switched to 5% i gradually, slowly, started losing hair. Right now, after 2 years, I still have more than what i started with 2 years ago, but not as it used to look a year after starting the treatment. From my personal experience, you can expect something next to a miracle. Others don't respond to it all. In other words, anything is possible. Try it with confidence, and see what happens. Good luck!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Aristotle View Post
    I've had incredible success for the first year of using rogaine 2% ... i regained all the hair that was in the crown, and the rest of the hair thickened and became denser, darker and healthier. Somehow, when i switched to 5% i gradually, slowly, started losing hair. Right now, after 2 years, I still have more than what i started with 2 years ago, but not as it used to look a year after starting the treatment. From my personal experience, you can expect something next to a miracle. Others don't respond to it all. In other words, anything is possible. Try it with confidence, and see what happens. Good luck!
    Well I've had some amazing results with the 5 % version (liquid) My shedding has stopped completly! :-) I'm just glad i caught it in time. I'm not even bald yet!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Can you link me to a liquid version somewhere? I'm using the foam version at the moment but it's quite hard applying to long hair. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    Well I've had some amazing results with the 5 % version (liquid) My shedding has stopped completly! :-) I'm just glad i caught it in time. I'm not even bald yet!
    You lucky bastard. I'm going into a second shedding phase...here's a link to my pics of three months of use.

    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5998

Similar Threads

  1. Help me! (pics)
    By juicedz in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:45 AM
  2. Please take a look at these pics.
    By Samiam in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:35 PM
  3. QR678 w/ pics
    By Deluxe in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:53 AM
  4. Someone Help? (pics)
    By carlos21 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. Dr.Charles "Operation Hair Help" | Submit Your Request For A Pro Bono Hair Transplant
    By Dr. Glenn Charles in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

edithome
Today 12:50 AM
by razolo
Last Post By razolo
Today 12:50 AM
5 Hottest Bob Wigs Under $100 You Must Try
Today 12:17 AM
Last Post By lya123go
Today 12:17 AM
Visit us for Latest Spanish Dramas
Yesterday 03:00 AM
Last Post By yisehaw387
Yesterday 03:00 AM
RA 132 - (3233 FUSE/Fue grafts) 1 year 4 months update
01-27-2023 11:52 PM
Last Post By Dr A's Clinic
01-27-2023 11:52 PM
Class 6 hairloss after 1 case with inteview. Dr. Lindsey
01-09-2023 06:28 AM
Last Post By minora
01-27-2023 01:50 PM
Twitter Hates Bald People? The Bald Truth Episode 2292
01-27-2023 01:34 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
01-27-2023 01:34 PM