Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

spencer kobren

hi guys being on the forum for a while i want to ask does spencer come to the forums? if you are reading this spencer just a hi from uk as the talk show is very helpful.
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

He does indeed. Saw him post in a propecia thread yesterday.

Comment

• tbtadmin
      Administrator
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
      He does indeed. Saw him post in a propecia thread yesterday.
      Spencer does read the forum, but seldom has time to post. To my knowledge he did not make a post yesterday. Which thread are you referring to Follicle Death Row?

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

My bad. I was reading the following thread yesterday and for someone reason thought Spencer's post was recent.

Do HT surgeons perform transplants without the patient going on Propecia? Not that I'm not planning to use Propecia, but since there is a chance that it won't work (I hear the success rate is 80%), would doctors perform surgery on a patient for whom Propecia isn't yet known to work?

Turns out Spencer's post was August 2 years ago! My mistake. I saw the August date but bam, 2009.

Comment

• Flowers
          • Feb 2011

Curious questions: what's Spencer kobren's Norwood? And is he waiting for a treatment like us? If not, has there been a noted reason why he hasnt gotten a HT? Just wondering I'd really like to know what his goals are.

Comment

Working...