+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Inactive

Jesus, this is a heated thread. I ran across it and found it interesting since I just bought Ovation about 3 weeks ago after tuning out all the hundreds of commercials I'd heard about it over the past many, many years. Anyway, I was never under the impression that they said it would regrow hair - just that it would make the hair you do have healthier and shinier and whatnot. Regardless, so far it's helped clear up my fickle scalp issues for the time being, and my hair is softer and shinier.... So for that, I'd say I'm getting my money's worth.

Regardless though, they offer a money back guarantee. Not sure why this is such a heated topic on the forum.... If you wanna try it, try it. If you don't like it, return it. I really don't understand the hostility...

Supporting snake oil isnt going to help lower the amount of it. People bad mouth the FDA but without them fin and minox would be lost in the sea of crap like this and the huge amount of random stories of what worked for some random guy for 3 months.
    This is a snake oil if there ever was one. Lots of these cash in the fear people have over taking something like fin and lets be honest its a legit fear to an extent. I mean most men on it would take something safer if it existed. Long term hormone changing internally aint a good thing how will you know when you get grey hair or wrinkles or a million other things whether fin played any role? You never will but it could have even if no science exists to show that yet

Default Hair grew back where I had hair loss with ovation cell therapy

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Supporting snake oil isnt going to help lower the amount of it. People bad mouth the FDA but without them fin and minox would be lost in the sea of crap like this and the huge amount of random stories of what worked for some random guy for 3 months.
    This is a snake oil if there ever was one. Lots of these cash in the fear people have over taking something like fin and lets be honest its a legit fear to an extent. I mean most men on it would take something safer if it existed. Long term hormone changing internally aint a good thing how will you know when you get grey hair or wrinkles or a million other things whether fin played any role? You never will but it could have even if no science exists to show that yet
    I agree with the guy who said, why all the hostility? Very suspicious.

I never heard an ad for this. My sister sent it to me. I had significant hair loss. I know they don't claim to make people's hair grow back and not everyone's does, but MY HAIR GREW BACK. It grew on bald scalp. I must've needed what it had.

I don't know if this is important or not, but I left the treatment in for a long time, often until the next day. I didn't bother to wash hair beforehand, though I would imagine that would only help.

Yes....Im stopping it bcuz I have more hair loss than before I began Ovation Cell Therapy!