+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Suuuure it does. A 26 year old man grows his hair back and his mother decides to check out a hair loss forum to make a single post about his success. This makes perfect sense.

Default You sound bitter-so sorry

I came across this website as I Googled Ovation. There is nothing wrong with responding to mostly negative comments about a product that soemone in my family found positive. You sound bitter-so sorry. Maybe you should try Ovation.

Exclamation Ovation plant

Quote Originally Posted by pamelajk View Post
    I came across this website as I Googled Ovation. There is nothing wrong with responding to mostly negative comments about a product that soemone in my family found positive. You sound bitter-so sorry. Maybe you should try Ovation.
    Hey Pammy, oops I mean Ovation plant, Maybe you should also have your son try Extendz or Zenerx too. Oh, "soemone" is spelled, someone.

Hey everyone, you KNOW Ovation is a scam if that radio-bitch Dr. (she's a Gym teacher) Laura (posed for nudie pics for Art Bell) Schlessinger endorses it!

Too much insulting on this thread for me to take any of you seriously. Thanks for the non-help guys. I need ANSWERS without the bitterness and sarcasm.

Hi everyone. I just happened to find this site when googling Ovation Cell Therapy, in curiosity over the radio ads I have also heard.

But I decided to sign up just to offer some hope to folks who have lost hair. At 40, mine was falling out by the handful and had been for two years. I found some products that limited it, but nothing stopped it, much less caused regrowth. I was also having hotflashes, memory loss, loss of libido, awful bone pain. When I started using bioidentical progesterone cream to treat the others, my hair loss unexplainably stopped and I have a full head of hair again. The problem has not recurred in six years (it also resolved all the other complaints that were making life not fun). I was hoping to find something to make my hair as thick as when I was 20, but guess I won't try Ovation.

Hope this helps someone. Most U.S. women are estrogen-dominant, which is why our girls are going into puberty at 8 and 9 and we are seeing so many cancers and other problems. Bioidentical hormones are NOT like the synthetic forms sold by prescription only and which are causing so much damage. Every brand I have tried works fine, but I have had the best results with Oasis Serene. Good luck!

the mega tek regrows horse hair?

Default ovation cell therapy

I have been using Ovation Cell therapy for about 9 months now. I really like what it has done for my hair. I had thin limp hair had to wash it every day so that it had some life to it. After using Ovation my hair looked and felt much healthier. I have less hair loss and breakage and I am able to wear my hair at a longer length than ever before. I also only have to wash it 2 times a week as there is more body to my hair now. I dont know that my hair grows any faster but what I do know is that its at the longest its ever been. I have recommended it to a few of my friends they are also having the same results.

Default Ovation

I can only say to everyone that wants to try this..DON"T USE IT EVER!!! My hair is falling out more then before...This is a nightmare...!!! I cry everytime I wash my hair..I have more hair in the sink and towel theo on top of my head..really sad that people try to sell this kind of stuff. Do your research before you buy any hairloss preventative items.
    Iam really ANGRY

Default Ovations

I am a Hairstylist, have been for 25 years...we in the SF market are being saturated with ads for this snake oil. I have emailed with them and they are full of crap. I am really disgusted with the clams that it will grow your hair or prevent it during cancer treatments....really people. I am contacting as many people media etc as I can.

Hi everyone!

I don't have a lot of hair loss, just from hormones after having a baby. But, I do want my hair to grow longer. I have been using Ovation for 2 months. I didn't have any more shedding than usual and I have had about 3/4 of an inch of growth. I also notice little hairs sticking up in places that there was no hair. It does make my hair kind of dry though, so I have to use a moisturizer that has olive oil in it. It's something that I have been using for a long time. My point is that I don't think that it is a scam, but everything doesn't work for everyone. Proactive was like that for me. Also, if your hair cells are dead, it is not going to work. Dormant hair cells can be revived though. So I don't know if this product is a good idea for every hair problem. Maybe just minor issues.