• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • highhopes
    • Jun 2011

Berlin - New Hair formed

Chaps , lets get more happy .
    Let me know , if this is new or old

Scientists in Berlin have used human adult stem cells to develop hair follicles, from which hair then grows naturally. The treatment provides new hope for pe...
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Yeah I saw this yesterday I cant help but notice how bald the researchers are.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
      Yeah I saw this yesterday I cant help but notice how bald the researchers are.
      That's a good sign - you know they'll be going at it like crazy to get it to market, they need it themselves

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
        • Apr 2011

I feel having researchers -in hair loss- who are bald themselves and desperate for a cure is one way to speed things up because they'll really be into it and not just doing it as a job or a way to earn a living.

Comment

• Bronson
          • Aug 2011

The news is old but not the video. I think the lead researcher said in 5 years they'll have it ready for everyone.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
            I feel having researchers -in hair loss- who are bald themselves and desperate for a cure is one way to speed things up because they'll really be into it and not just doing it as a job or a way to earn a living.
            I know - the younger one would look great as a NW2 even.

I dont understand why they cant just bring SOMETHING out... just SOMETHING that's even remotely better than what we have at the moment - or something equal but lacking a certain side effect...

What's going on?? How many more years have I got to wait?

Comment

• fitness-man
              • May 2011

Originally posted by UK_
              I dont understand why they cant just bring SOMETHING out... just SOMETHING that's even remotely better than what we have at the moment - or something equal but lacking a certain side effect...
              umm...

they need volunteers and trails...this takes time.

if they just come out with something and no long term data...lets say in 1 year they found that the hair follicle was altering other genes and causing xxx problem. patience young Padawan...

Comment

Working...