X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Robert J. Dorin
    Doctor Representative
    • Feb 2009

727 Hairline FUE by Dr. True

Dr. True treated this patient in his mid 20's with follicular unit extraction (FUE). The session consisted of 727 follicular units, 477 are singles and 250 are two's. A total of 977 hairs. The goal was to shore up patient's hairline erosion without evidence of a linear scar in the donor area as this individual wanted to have the ability to wear his hair buzzed as well as grown out.
    A second treatment is being planned to add additional density to the corners.
    Attached Files
    View Dr. Robert. J. Dorin's IAHRS Profile
    Info@HairLossDoctors.com
    www.hairlossdoctors.com
    516-214-6776
  • the B spot
    Doctor Representative
    • Jan 2009

Perfect example of how a little can go a long way.

This is my idea of treating younger balding men with FUE--by using it in a controlled manner, treating the loss now but with an eye for the future, and providing a cosmetically appealing change that satisfies the patient.

This young man now has options to do additional FUE, buzz his head, or switch to strip should his loss become more pronounced later in life.

Excellent result Dr. True!
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

Comment

• bigmac
      • Nov 2008

Dr True has certainly utilised these grafts very well,the patient must be thrilled with whats been achieved with a small amount of grafts.

I haven`t seen many of Dr Trues fue results but seeing this patient i hope many more are posted.

Thanks bm.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
        Administrator
        • Oct 2008

Very nice result Dr. True! Well done.
        Spencer Kobren
        Founder, American Hair Loss Association
        Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

Working...