+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by juicedz View Post
    I have no problems with ejaculation and I think my diet is pretty good. I don't eat a lot of fatty/sugary foods. Wheat bread, tuna fish, bananas, apples, bagels, turkey sandwiches, low fat cheese sticks, fat free yogurt, fat free milk, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, etc.

No one in my immediate family is bald and in fact they all have pretty thick hair. I did notice my grandfather had thin hair similar to mine but he's 75 years old. My grandmother stated that his hair has always looked like that and to leave him alone...haha. I guess that could be good news because if his hair has always looked like that it could mean that my thinning might not progress much further than what I see today.

However, the worst part about all of this is that I'm a musician and I have to wear hats to all my shows My hair defines me. Everytime I look in the mirror it's the first thing I see, everytime someone looks at me it's the first thing I'm afraid they'll see. Going to the beach, sure as long as I have a hat with me. Going in the water for a swim, forget about it!

I wouldn't mind if it was a receading hairline because I don't think those look 1/2 as bad as thinning hair in the crown area. I completely sympathize with people who have similar hair to mine because it basically looks like we have cancer.

When did you notice this? I meant how frequent do you ejaculate?
    I only ask out of curiosity. I think my issue my be due to frequnecy.

Quote Originally Posted by mothernature View Post
    dude you should use toppik nobody would notice ur hair loss. Fin would also work for you and may give you regrowth as would nizoral and minoxidil.
    i'm new on here also 25 and also losing hair fast, anyway my question is would i have to get prescriptions for any of those things and can i take them all together?

Quote Originally Posted by juicedz View Post
    I just want to know what my best option is. I've shaved my head with buzz clipers down to the blade and didn't care for it. Not only that I had people actually tell me I should've kept it longer. Nothing like quality compliments after a huge decision like that
    I think sometimes buzzing your hair short or shaving your head are better options then spending money on side-effect causing chemicals like Rogaine or Propecia. Many guys look better with the "cool shaved head" look. Have
    you seen this Jay Leno monologue bit called "Let it Go Bro"? This might make
    you feel better (just fast forward 10 minutes into the opening monologue):
    http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/...ent-eps-module

As for me, I recently discovered that I have a terrible looking bald spot
    on the top and upper back portion of my head. I'm too scared to shave it like Kojak for now, so I'm currently buzzing my head VERY SHORT and I do feel
    somewhat better. I previously noticed many people were staring at my bald spot, but now that I'm buzzed short I don't see people staring too much.
    So, the buzz cut is my best friend for now. On the positive side, I think
    it's great that I dont need to spend so much time washing, drying and combing my hair any more, or fearing that the wind or rain elements will mess up my hair. I'm starting to appreciate the buzzed (or shaved) head look now.

Waw, ur hair reminds me of my hair. Wish I used anything good.