+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    I'VE BEEN ON FIN SINCE IT CAME OUT AND HAVE NEVER EVER EXPERIENCED ANY BAD SIDE EFFECTS. In fact, sometimes I feel it has the opposite effects.
    So you think you can represent everyone? You think side effect doesn't exist just because you haven't encountered any? If you are thinking that way, there is something wrong with your reasoning ability... it looks worrying.

The fact is, Merck documented that side effects occurred to 2% of people, which is one out of every 50 people; and it is quite possible that some among those 2% will react more drastically than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by alan7777 View Post
    So you think you can represent everyone? You think side effect doesn't exist just because you haven't encountered any? If you are thinking that way, there is something wrong with your reasoning ability... it looks worrying.

The fact is, Merck documented that side effects occurred to 2% of people, which is one out of every 50 people; and it is quite possible that some among those 2% will react more drastically than the others.
    So, do you think those (2%) who claim to have side effects represent everyone ? How do you idiots judge ? What kind of stupid logic do you go by ? And, where did I say that because I don't have any side effects it's not possible that someone else might ??????????????????? READ. READ before you open your mouth or reply. But if a drug doesn't cause any side effects in 90% of people or even 80% I'd still say it's safe enough. Some guys here make it sound as if the 2% represents those who don't have any side effects instead of the other way around. And, can you name a drug that DOESN'T cause some side effects -even dangerous or deadly ones- in some people ??? DIDN'T think so.
    You don't want to use the drug don't ****ing use it.

Youre both right, I think propecia victim just feels like he should inform people because of what happened to him, n I think he's a great person for it but victim of dht is obviously right too, at the end of the day you guys both have a common goal lol chill the **** out

Quote Originally Posted by PropeciaVictim View Post
    I think there is something seriously troubling you since your behavior is very inappropriate.

My agenda is to inform others of the risks they are taking when they decide to experiment with Propecia. Not everybody will develop permanent sexual dysfunction, but a small percentage will. You have misrepresented my viewpoints many many times. You claim I am spreading 'lies" but there is plenty of proof to confirm my warnings including a well concealed warning on the Propecia prescribing pamphlet (as of the past few months).

You clearly have zero empathy if you are berating me for being seriously harmed by Propecia. I did nothing to deserve this and was lied to by Merck about the possible consequences of taking their product. There are medical studies and public medical opinions that will confirm this. I feel a bit sorry for you since you seem very troubled, but I imagine that your callous and cold approach towards others is not welcome here.
    There's something wrong with you, dude. You've always attacked me first and that's why I get back at you. But anyway, are you a self-appointed consumer advocate or something ? There are a million other products/drugs out there that are much more widely used (than Fin) and are far more dangerous, so why aren't you warning people about them instead ? As far as I can remember, I haven't seen even one thread by you that wasn't about Fin being the most dangerous drug, Fin this Fin that.... That gets old. But why don't you do the simple math ? 98 % report NO side effects vs 2% who claim them. Does that mean anything to you ? Oh, I know what you're going to say. They're lying about the 2% and the number is much higher, right ? But like I said before, forget about who's saying what, I know it (Fin) hasn't caused me any side effects sexual or other. So, what other thing are you gonna think of next to convince me it's bad for me...and the rest of the 98% or even 70% who don't see any side effects ?
    "well concealed warning on the propecia pamphlet...." !!! Yeah, I see similar warning on my Advil pamphlet too. I can't think of a drug where the pamphlet didn't warn about some horrible side effects that scare the hell out of you. Read the side effects on Nexium (anti-acid drug), it says may cause development of breasts in males though it says it's very rare but...

How many times do you have to be reminded that ALL drugs can cause side effects in some people ? Face it, all drugs do but that doesn't mean they're not safe.

Inactive

"well concealed warning on the propecia pamphlet...." !!! Yeah, I see similar warning on my Advil pamphlet too. I can't think of a drug where the pamphlet didn't warn about some horrible side effects that scare the hell out of you. Read the side effects on Nexium (anti-acid drug), it says may cause development of breasts in males though it says it's very rare but...
    You will not see a similar warning for Advil that can cause permanent sexual dysfunction. Please do your homework before your present untrue statements as 'facts'.

By the way, Propecia can also cause develop of breasts in males (gynecomastia).

Propecia is much more dangerous than your average drug and is much more likely to be taken off the market in your next 3 years. It is not helpful to say that 'all drugs cause side effects' because some are much more dangerous than others.

SamIAm - VictimofDHT was not correct. He accused me of lying, misinterpreted my statements, and generally posts very hateful and angry things on this forum. The possibility of Propecia causing permanent damage is very real (not a lie as proposed by VictimofDHT) and something I feel the general public should know about.

So, do you think those (2%) who claim to have side effects represent everyone ? How do you idiots judge ? What kind of stupid logic do you go by ? And, where did I say that because I don't have any side effects it's not possible that someone else might ??????????????????? READ. READ before you open your mouth or reply. But if a drug doesn't cause any side effects in 90% of people or even 80% I'd still say it's safe enough. Some guys here make it sound as if the 2% represents those who don't have any side effects instead of the other way around. And, can you name a drug that DOESN'T cause some side effects -even dangerous or deadly ones- in some people ??? DIDN'T think so.
    You don't want to use the drug don't ****ing use it.
    So now you admit that there is a possibility that PropeciaVictim can be telling the truth right? Before, you are just accusing him of blatant lying, no?

My point is, I don't see why you try so hard to silence those who have experienced side effects which could have affected their lifes. Why do you have so much hate and anger to those people? I think you have serious issues and try to direct your anger to someone else....