+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Honestly, im approaching 7th month on proscar..and the only side effects Ive had is that im more horny than usual. Dont know about the future, but perhaps Im one of those who doesnt stress so much over sexual side effects. choice is clearly yours though, I know plenty of people who have been on this stuff for over 10 years and have been just fine. Be bald, or take pills. thats life.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Yup. Doesn't that make you wonder what good it is to be horny 24/360 ? It's the same as being always hungry but not having food to eat.

I can live without women. That's not a problem for me.

Your comments, as usual, are pretty ridiculous. It is one thing to put a damper on an overactive sex drive, but not being able to function sexually at all and having zero libido is an entirely different story. If you can live without pursuing girls, that is your own business, but lacking sexual function seriously impairs one's ability to have meaningful relationships. Propecia is causing a handful of guys a serious disability which will make it much more likely they will live out their lives in entirety alone without a life companion. This is an issue that transcends something such as physical sex, which in my opinion is very important as well to maintain a fully happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by PropeciaVictim View Post
    Your comments, as usual, are pretty ridiculous. It is one thing to put a damper on an overactive sex drive, but not being able to function sexually at all and having zero libido is an entirely different story. If you can live without pursuing girls, that is your own business, but lacking sexual function seriously impairs one's ability to have meaningful relationships. Propecia is causing a handful of guys a serious disability which will make it much more likely they will live out their lives in entirety alone without a life companion. This is an issue that transcends something such as physical sex, which in my opinion is very important as well to maintain a fully happy life.

Well shit man hopefully it doesn't come to me having to take it but I already know I will if it comes down to it. I look like absolute shit with short hairs, n I obsess about not looking bad.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    Well shit man hopefully it doesn't come to me having to take it but I already know I will if it comes down to it. I look like absolute shit with short hairs, n I obsess about not looking bad.
    If hairloss means that much to you, then that is your personal choice. Nobody knows how common the persistent side effects are, but they are rare. Perhaps something in the ball park of 0.1% to 1.0% may be a reasonable estimate.

Definitely try other products before Propecia to see if you can salvage your hair and stay away from Propecia for the next few years until you are finished developing in the case you decide to take it. The drug is approved for men 18+ but I definitely recommend postponing it as long as possible.

Definitely try other products before Propecia to see if you can salvage your hair and stay away from Propecia for the next few years until you are finished developing in the case you decide to take it. The drug is approved for men 18+ but I definitely recommend postponing it as long as possible.
    What else is there minox is only a growth simulator

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    What else is there minox is only a growth simulator
    Exactly...there's nothing else...its 2011...we should have had this curse done and over with years ago

Look idiot, you're always whining and complaining about propecia effects on you like a bitch. Read before you open your mouth, stupid. Read how this thread turned into this. This wasn't about propecia. Secondly, stop lying and spreading lies about Fin killing your sex drive and causing your penis to die. I'm sick and tired of you and your lies and sick and tired of others like you. Like I said before, if what you claim is true then TOO ****ING BAD AND TOUGH LUCK. For the VAST MAJORITY of Fin users there are NO side effects and no penis falling off or nothing. Again, if that happened to you TOO BAD. And like I said before, just because something is bad for me THAT DOESN'T MEAN it's going to be bad for every one else. And, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, if someone chooses to use whatever they want, then it's their god damn ****ing choice. You feel like preaching? go preach to drug addicts and alchoholics. Leave us the **** alone with your bull shit stories. Also, there are a ton of other medications that can cause loss of sexual desire in both men and women, but you don't bitch about them. You just have an agenda obviously. Just **** off and comment when you see my replies.

I'VE BEEN ON FIN SINCE IT CAME OUT AND HAVE NEVER EVER EXPERIENCED ANY BAD SIDE EFFECTS. In fact, sometimes I feel it has the opposite effects.

Quote Originally Posted by scar85 View Post
    Honestly, im approaching 7th month on proscar..and the only side effects Ive had is that im more horny than usual. Dont know about the future, but perhaps Im one of those who doesnt stress so much over sexual side effects. choice is clearly yours though, I know plenty of people who have been on this stuff for over 10 years and have been just fine. Be bald, or take pills. thats life.

I've been on it since it came out and was on Dut for over a year and half and never experienced any sexual side effects or whatsoever. I guarantee you, if I gave sugar pills to those who are too scared of Fin's side effects and told them it was propecia they'd experience the same "side effects". It's so easy to manipulate the human mind.

^^^^....OH SHIT!!!... Pwnd by victim of dht

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Secondly, stop lying and spreading lies about Fin killing your sex drive and causing your penis to die. I'm sick and tired of you and your lies and sick and tired of others like you. Like I said before, if what you claim is true then TOO ****ING BAD AND TOUGH LUCK.
    I think there is something seriously troubling you since your behavior is very inappropriate.

My agenda is to inform others of the risks they are taking when they decide to experiment with Propecia. Not everybody will develop permanent sexual dysfunction, but a small percentage will. You have misrepresented my viewpoints many many times. You claim I am spreading 'lies" but there is plenty of proof to confirm my warnings including a well concealed warning on the Propecia prescribing pamphlet (as of the past few months).

You clearly have zero empathy if you are berating me for being seriously harmed by Propecia. I did nothing to deserve this and was lied to by Merck about the possible consequences of taking their product. There are medical studies and public medical opinions that will confirm this. I feel a bit sorry for you since you seem very troubled, but I imagine that your callous and cold approach towards others is not welcome here.