+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    No libido is a blessing, if you think about it.
    You sound like a eugenicist.

C. G. Darwin springs to mind.

film

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

hitler..............

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    Ok so I'm 17 and I'm convinced that I have the baldness trait. I went to my dermatologist last year and he recommended rogaine and said that I was too young to start any pills. now I want to be able to save all of my hairs, and I don't wanna drive all the way out to chicago to see an IHRAS. how can I convince my dermatologist to prescribe me generic finasteride before I start losing all my hairs?
    At your age, you should absolutely not be on finasteride. It alters very crucial hormones in your body and in your case you are not yet fully matured physically. Typically, I some of the older guys know of the possible risks of taking the drug which are seriously underplayed by Merck (for financial reasons) and doctors (for lack of knowledge) but you would be making a serious mistake. Despite the lack of thorough review on the safety of the drug from the FDA, it was simply not approved for minors.

If you do decide to go through with taking the drug, I would advise consulting with an endocrinologist who will be able to explain in further depth why you would not want to interfere with your bodies delicate endocrine system especially at an age when you are still growing/developing.

There are much safer remedies such as Rogaine that will help you prevent hair loss.

That being said, if you still decide to go through with the drug I wish you the best of luck. It is ultimately your choice and I hope you don't fall victim to the same deceptive lies that I did that are disseminated by Merck.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

Nothing wrong with that. But what's that have to do with it ? What's the point of being horny 24 hours a day ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
    I've seen guys who were happy to take Fin only because they thought it would lower their libido. I've seen other guys on other forums asking if there was something they could take to lower their libido. I don't see anything good about being horny like a dog and constantly looking for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. But what's that have to do with it ? What's the point of being horny 24 hours a day ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
    I've seen guys who were happy to take Fin only because they thought it would lower their libido. I've seen other guys on other forums asking if there was something they could take to lower their libido. I don't see anything good about being horny like a dog and constantly looking for sex.
    Yeah, especially cus women today such c*ck-teases today.

Thats the thing with women - can't live with em... can't live without em.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Yeah, especially cus women today such c*ck-teases today.
    Yup. Doesn't that make you wonder what good it is to be horny 24/360 ? It's the same as being always hungry but not having food to eat.

I can live without women. That's not a problem for me.

wow this is depressing lol.

I guess there is always the option of ordering a hooker when you get [hungry/horny]? lol like you order a pizza when you get hungry.

Every friday night; a hooker, a pizza, TV and a cigar... sorted.

I know that this is going way off topic here, but it prostitution actually was legal and as cheap as it used to be, then guys like me would opt for that option as to wasting their time wining and dining these attention whore c*ck-teases (who have no intention of hooking up) in bars.

Thanks Propecia victim I appreciate you informing me, n these comments from the rest of you are ****ed up Lol