+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default A compliment to Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth and Staff

A lot of what I have said really upsets people regarding hair loss. Some people take offence I guess the idea of giving up ejaculation for anything really pisses some people off. Any way the point of this thread is to be on record saying that many people have reported me for spam and the moderators on this website have quickly explained the rules and reassured me that I will not be able to continue without following those rules. They were very professional and if anybody should be rewarded for the fight against hair loss its Spencer Kobren. I have been kicked off two other sites without warning and both of them the site admen’s were closed minded to say the least. Thank you bald truth for remaining open minded and keeping the hair loss community up to date on the fight against hair loss. Spencer Kobren your staff is both professional and intelligent and you have done an amazing job building this site to what it is today. Good job TheBaldTruth.

whoa it must suck to be bald AND annoying! LOL just kidding. you'll get burnt out sooner rather than later. post away while you still give a crap about hair loss treatments. you'll be missed once you decide to leave TBT

Backwards Balding -

What's done is done so be grateful that you still have chance to contribute to the forum. You are entitled to have you views but I'm sorry, but you just went way too far. Ease up on the "wanking" agenda and try and get something positive out of speaking with others. There are plenty of other things to discuss and with a bit of luck, we may have some exciting therapeutic developments on the horizon.

alot of what you say makes sense, but alot of it is pure naive and missing the details where those details are relavant to the point you make.