+ Reply to Thread

Default decreasing ejaculation.......myth

Hey everyone, been poking around on this site for two years now. Just wanted to give my two cents. People say decreasing ejaculation is supposed to help in the fight against hair loss. I myself started noticing fine hairs since age 16. I am now 22 and have an ok amount left and just keep it short and clean. Im very fit and was a division 1 wrestler til a torn ucl and bum knee ended my career, regardless i stay in shape and am lucky enough to be naturally tan. Hair loss is a huge issue internally but in reality it could be worse. granted i am very well off in other categories and feel blessed in many ways. things could be worse guys ! I know thats a bit of a cop out but F*&k, the media portrays these feminine men as the ideal. F%&k that ! take pride in yourself and even joke about your hairloss from time to time. almost like eminem did in lose yourself lmao !! but seriously i was a late bloomer when it came it master bating/ejaculating in general and my hair was already thinning. Since my freshmen year of college 08-09 i have been sexually active/masturbating everyday no lie. It made no difference in my hair loss. Its been going at the same rate now for a long time consistently. Sorry for getting off topic im just happy to share my situation with you guys. and a little tip for all you soon to be baldies BRUSH YOUR TEETH. a good smile goes a long way. Bald Pitt out........

Inactive

It’s not uncommon for young men around the age of 16 to see the affects of the high levels of DHT that naturally happen at this age (promotes facial hair growth). Look it up. Your prostate (responsible for converting T into DHT) will see a significant growth directly after puberty and keep rapidly growing until late teens early twenties (ask any urologist if you don’t believe me). I am not surprised to hear that you seen thinning that early as even the best heads of hair are affected by the high levels of DHT during this growth process. Then your hair has continued to recede because as you openly admitted you masturbate ever day. You are on a hair loss forum for a reason I doubt it’s because your hair loss is completely under control. Anyways good luck just wanted to clarify for readers of this post that it may not be the only reason but It should be seen as a strong contributing factor and never should one call this a myth.

obviously its not under control, propecia and minox arent for me. I like the way my hormones are and would NEVER do anything to jeopardize that. When the time comes i wont hesitate to bic it. The point of the thread is to demonstrate that ejaculating often didnt have any noticeable effect my hair loss at all. I consider my story valid due to the fact i didnt masturbate in my house growing up, and had a prude girlfriend in highschool. So now that i live on my own in college. I have sex everyday with my girl and i masturbate on days i dont see her. Its been like this for about 2 years now. Nothing noticeable. had to let my fellow ppl know because you now there are people out there that worry about ejaculating in fear of accelerating the process. and i just wanted to say share my story with my peeps ! I almost feel like even posing on here is part of accepting who i am and whats to come.

when did eminem say anything bout hair loss in lose yourself lol??

haha your right he didnt mention hair loss. but my point is if you make small crack about it from time to time it makes it easier to cope, at least it did me. just got back from my buddies cottage on wolf island so im all tanned up. def helps camouflage the thinning spot i have in the back. great place btw.

I get what you're sayin bro n I'm glad for you. You gotta realize not everyone believes they look good with short hair, you prolly do.

trust me i know i look better with than without. i hate looking 35 in a 22 yr old body. i just take control of what i can rather than worry to much about what i cant. just hope to inspire some young guys me to hit the gym and learn to cope.