Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JMF81
    • Feb 2009

Scalp Med

Hi all, I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or used the product scalp med? It's basically like rogaine but you also get scalp detoxifier and some minerals and nutrients that help penetrate the hair follicle and blah blah. I have this product, used it for a little while and stopped and thinking of starting again just to finish up what I have and then maybe just switch to minoxidil and/or propecia, but just wondering if there's any info on these "special" nutrients and scalp detoxifying.

Thanks
    Joe
  • HelpROGER
    • Dec 2008

Scalp Med is a Scam!!!

Originally posted by JMF81
    Hi all, I'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of or used the product scalp med? It's basically like rogaine but you also get scalp detoxifier and some minerals and nutrients that help penetrate the hair follicle and blah blah. I have this product, used it for a little while and stopped and thinking of starting again just to finish up what I have and then maybe just switch to minoxidil and/or propecia, but just wondering if there's any info on these "special" nutrients and scalp detoxifying.

Thanks
    Joe
    Detoxifier, “special” nutrients that’s funny! ScalpMed is a big scam! Plain and simple.

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

Bigtime scam!

Comment

• davesolazzo
        • Oct 2008

yeah scalp med is shit in my opinion. just over priced minoxidil. i'd stay away from it.

Comment

• JMF81
          • Feb 2009

well i guess i'll just use up what i have and move on, haha.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
            • Dec 2008

Scam! I would just throw the restin the garbage and get on Propecia or Rogaine.

Comment

• JMF81
              • Feb 2009

Why throw away perfectly good minoxidil when I already spent money on it? Might as well finish it before I spend more money on rogaine.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JMF81
                Why throw away perfectly good minoxidil when I already spent money on it? Might as well finish it before I spend more money on rogaine.
                I guess you're right. I'm a little bitter.

Comment

• bigmac
                  • Nov 2008

When i was in the US i pi**ed myself laughing at the scalp med advertisements on the tv.

People who had major balding areas were running on stage with full heads of hair with the audience cheering.

Very entertaining but easy to see how a desperate vulnerable newbie could fall for this magical product.

I hope these infomercials never make it to UK tv.

bm.

Comment

Working...