+ Reply to Thread

Default how to deal with depression ?

hello. i m from lahore.. pakistan.
    losing my my hairs since 17. i m now 23. my hair were very beautiful. but now its look worse. i m at nw2-3. it depressed me soo much and make me feel very uncomfortable.. some times i even think about doing suicide due to hair loss. just using minox and ket. shampo with vitamin tablets.
    i dont find any way how to deal with depression,anxiety... due to hair loss. its ruined my life. i lose my youth and look over age.

Inactive

Default Hang in there buddy

Quote Originally Posted by hairwanted View Post
    losing my my hairs since 17. i m now 23. my hair were very beautiful. but now its look worse. i m at nw2-3. it depressed me soo much and make me feel very uncomfortable.. some times i even think about doing suicide due to hair loss. just using minox and ket. shampo with vitamin tablets.
    i dont find any way how to deal with depression,anxiety... due to hair loss. its ruined my life. i lose my youth and look over age.
    Its hard at points man but just think of the people so much less fortunate then you. Also take a strong approach at your hair loss combating every angle you can and hang on to hope because although it seems hopeless things will get better. To be so young losing your hair is very hard and there are alot of people who feel like you. Don't do suicide man there are so many beautiful things in this world try to focus on them and not your hair. Get in shape and have hope there are solutions on the horizon.

Take Vitamins.
    Exercise.
    Decrease Ejaculations.
    Get on Rogaine.
    Prostate medication if recommended by doctor.
    Scalp Laxity Exercises followed by regular scalp exercise.
    Cold showers

any particular reason why you don't recommend propecia?

Quote Originally Posted by hairwanted View Post
    hope to ****ing god the Dr. Gho figured out how to transect follicles with some consistency.... Email as many doctors as you can and tell them you're interested in HST.. tell them you are going to wait to make an appointment with them until they adopt HST instead of FUE or FUT

im in the same EXACT boat as you and it makes me feel like im eighty years old when im 20.. I dont know how i get through it... I just put my head down and stay busy and tell myself that at some point my hair will be back...something will come.... I started looking into Gho...Im going as soon as I have time and he is available (hes booked through march 2012) cross your fingers and DEMAND IT FROM YOUR LOCAL OR YOUR FAVORITE HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON and maybe we can get this going sooner

EVERYONE, EMAIL A SURGEON AND ASK IF HE OFFERS HST