+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hairloss is fun! Its absolutely awesome!

Yea right... Its only awesome when you're not the one losing hair.

However, think about it...

God decided to give you a flashlight on ur head, so your gf can hold onto you in the dark, instead of the flashlight.

And you dont need no hair gel or shampoo any more, HURRAY!!!

And you dont need to get a haircut anymore, because you wont need any!!!

Your hairloss will stop eventually, trust me! Coz you dont have any more hair left!

The best part is, if you're dancing under a disco ball, the reflection off your head will be so colorful that everyone will be looking at you.

Yea, so.... be jealous~ Coz I'm bald and I'm 25 and if you're older than me you shouldnt be stressed out at all.

Try to be positive, I mean u already look like shit, so if you're being angry n grumpy then who is going to want to spend time with you?

i'm going to assume that you're so depressed by hair loss you made this post while drugged. lol

if one is able, then he will remain positive. that's a big if however.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

The shaved look is really in know. I see lots of guys who have good hair doing it. Your attitude and self confidence is what should play the bigger part of your personality and presence.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

ha ha.. i think that once balding person goes thru enough cover-ups, hats, concealers, pills, snake oils.. eventually there comes a time when he just accepts his hairloss. i have seen this with most bald people i know. eventually we find peace.

Amazing how pragmatic you can become about it.
    I have always thought I would have no trouble dealing with it having used minoxidil for years. I thought that when my hair finally give up (which it has started doing) I wouldn't be that bothered. Fu*k me I'm devastated! I never signed up for this. I realised how attached I am/was to my hair. I have only started considering other treatments or possibly a HT over the past few months and it's already draining the hell out of me. It might be time to learn to let go and move on.

Its tough but most people accept that hairloss doesn't stop you doing anything, its you yourself who makes hairloss a big deal. Some just can't be bothered with med's, concealers, surgery etc...You can understand it, but others don't see popping a pill or shaking a bit of concealer on your hair as a big deal either. Everyone's different.

I think we have a tendancy to obsess about it, sure you can think about, be peeved off about it but the end of the day its not the end of the world there are much much worse things going on in the world than hairloss.

Thankfully most have perspective and understand where hairloss is in the big scheme of things.

I like most people I guess have good and bad days.

I dont know..Ive seen alot of people pull off the shaved head look very well. Its all about the headshape and features of your face, if you have an unattractive face/features, the shaved head is probably not going to suite you.

I think its hardest on those individuals to accept, who have tried the shaved look or buzzed down, and they dont look right.

Like my father once told me, Hair and beauty should only be a womans concern, a man doesnt need hair to survive. He just needs to work hard and support the family. I can see where he is coming from, but regardless, its very tough to get over.

Quote Originally Posted by landzai View Post
    Yea right... Its only awesome when you're not the one losing hair.

However, think about it...

God decided to give you a flashlight on ur head, so your gf can hold onto you in the dark, instead of the flashlight.

And you dont need no hair gel or shampoo any more, HURRAY!!!

And you dont need to get a haircut anymore, because you wont need any!!!

Your hairloss will stop eventually, trust me! Coz you dont have any more hair left!

The best part is, if you're dancing under a disco ball, the reflection off your head will be so colorful that everyone will be looking at you.

Yea, so.... be jealous~ Coz I'm bald and I'm 25 and if you're older than me you shouldnt be stressed out at all.

Try to be positive, I mean u already look like shit, so if you're being angry n grumpy then who is going to want to spend time with you?
    nice very nice way of looking at bald head.. I really believe life is to enjoy so we must not worry about such petty problems

Quote Originally Posted by landzai View Post

what if you're black?

Inactive

Why do people bump two year old topics? How the hell do you even find them in the first place?