+ Reply to Thread

Default A highly probable method could apply to hair

Hey guys, I've stumbled across the site and I figure I would you drop a line here one time to pass on the works of a noble doctor named Dr. Robert Becker.

I'll make it quick, he was a medical doctor/surgeon. He did tons of research on electromedicine, experimental techniques, and the bioelectric fields of the human body. His favorite topic of interest was regeneration. Mostly for the regeneration of bones and tissue. Of course, tissue regenerating properties are translatable to hair cell regeneration. The man studied salamanders and other creatures that are capable of regenerating entire limbs. From what I have read in his book I can tell you that electrical charges sent by their body is what is responsible for Salamanders to regenerate entire limbs via stem cell dedifferentation. This is something that should be contemplated.

Towards the end of his career he patented a process known as Ionotophoresis. I am not an expert on the subject but I know it involves injecting silver ions and applying electrical currents for the purpose of regenerating human tissue that would normally be, "beyond repairable."

The Dr. is well documented and has published two books. I have read one of them.

Here are the links for all you hungry for the proof lol.
    http://www.rexresearch.com/becker/becker1.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_O._Becker
    http://www.silvermedicine.org/robertobecker.html

Spread this around the industry, see who might listen! Undoubtedly there is something here that can be helpful. This man dedicated his life into finding the secret of limb regeneration in human beings.

p.s. How about a little optimism from you guys? How else do you think you'll get your cure?

Cheers

"After several hundred cases, Dr. Becker believes that the technique works in three stages. The first stage is the chemical combination of highly active free silver ions with all bacteria or fungi present in the wound which are inactivated within 20 to 30 minutes. The second stage occurs over the next few days. Silver acts on fibroblast cells to cause them to revert to their embryonic state, becoming stem cells. These cells are universal building blocks whose role is to reconstruct new tissue. In the final stage, silver ions form a complex with the living cells in the wound area to produce immediately convertible stem cells. The end result of this conversion is that the stem cells supply all the building blocks necessary to completely restore all anatomical structures. "

-the first link