+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Propecia...

Quote Originally Posted by MrRyan View Post
    Really what could they possibly gain from doing that, and why would they invest so heavily just to fool us ? Unless they are very sadistic people with nothing better to do.
    I know - I just really dont understand Dr Cole anymore - surely they [Aderans/Bosley] would have better things to do with their time and money than perform such a cruel scam... and really - this would be BEYOND any other scam in the hair loss industry - this would seriously set a new standard.

I'd compare Dr Coles contention to those that believe the moon landing was a hoax - it sounds plausible when thought of in a 5 second scope, but when you really look into the details.... it's a silly idea.

I mean are the people who are actually accepted into the trial as participants all apart of this elaborate scam to make Bosley seem a superior company? lol... really.

Quote Originally Posted by PropeciaVictim View Post
    Gynecomastia may be persistent, but it can be surgically removed for about $5,000 dollars if it persists after taking the drugs. This is my better, in my opinion, than the sexual issues which have no treatment whatsoever.
    He's right, there is little you can do if it happens...

DHT is several times the potency of test.

Not worth the risk JCM... if worst comes to worst atleast you can still order hookers

Propecia Victim -

Now hang on a second fella!!.. let's keep this balanced. If you are not a doctor then you have no business "correcting me". I have been courteous to you and if you read my comments you will see that I'm not dogmatic and acknowledge the risks. I have sympathy for what has happended to you but I fear your experience has left you somewhat biased. This guy is asking what could happen with Propecia usage. By all means, give your account as it is valid. However not everyone will have the same reaction as you. I must therefore correct "you" on this, as it is down to the individual. This is what I means about scaremongering. Statistically, how many people die from alcohol or tobacco misuse every year?.. do you apply the same theory to these drugs. Quit banging the drum for two seconds!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 8868alex View Post
    Propecia Victim -
    This guy is asking what could happen with Propecia usage. By all means, give your account as it is valid. However not everyone will have the same reaction as you.
    Your statement was incorrect. If an individual takes Propecia and develops side effects, the option to discontinue and see a reversal of side effects is not always available. Not everybody will develop permanent side effects, in fact very few will, but the risk is always there. When he asks what could happen with Propecia usage, permanent side effects is a realistic outcome though not the norm.

The facts are indeed scary. Simply stating the facts to ensure that all potential finasteride users are properly informed should not be considered "scaremongering".

Yeah wonderful, if I had that amount of cash to correct it with a private surgical procedure.

Good point UK, lol hookers don't give a **** what you look like ;p