+ Reply to Thread

Default 20 and losing hair :( - best hair loss treatement?

Hi guys, I have a question: Is there any cure for baldness? Except propecia and rogaine.
    I am searching mainly for alternative medicine, or eastern medicine. Some secret . I am doing pranayam in the morning and also nails rubbing.
    Also, is there going to be any cure in near future? I read about two cures (from western medicine), one is stem cells, which should be available in app 10 years, and then another one with mutated stressed mice, available probably in 5 years.

I have been experiencing hair loss for 1,5 years now and I have gotten into NW 1-1,5.

I researched about hair loss and found out about Kefir. It seems to be very effective for fighting hair loss and reversing baldness. It is natural and has no side effects whatsoever, which is plus.
    Also ReGrow Plus had some success (however, it is not natural) with regrowing hair back.
    I read about applying onion juice on your scalp to help you prevent hair loss.

I have been applying Neocapil for 1 year now (it has 2% minoxidil) with no results, also taking revitalon pills for half a year. My hair loss has reduced dramatically, but 3-4 months ago I went through big trauma. Now, 2-3 weeks ago I began shedding A LOT, and I am not sure if it was because of trauma, or medicine stopped working, or hormonal imbalance, problems with thyroid or perhaps defficiency or efficiency of vitamins.

I also believe in mind over matter , I have researched quite a lot about this topic, and there were people who had success on regrowing their hair back that way. If it was either placebos, meditation,hypnosis or pure intention, they all had some form of success. If you want links, I will provide them to you through PM. However, I am beginner in these things and I am not skilled enough to be able to do that.

However, it there will be cure for baldness found (it may take couple of years) and proven to work on humans, and I will still not achieve my goal (regrowing hair through mind), I will pick this way.

Thank you for your help .

No advice ?

Hey,

Im no expert here but have experience in using all the big 3. I'll tell you right now stop considering alternative medicines. Look up any documentary on alternative medicine and you'll see that they simply cannot prove they do what they claim. Unfortunately for hair loss they only offer hope and no results.

My advice would be to get on propecia asap. Before I started on minox but that doesn't really help in retaining your hair at all. I waited too long getting on ropecia for fear of the side effects but about 4 months on I experience very little of them. The 1st 2 weeks were painful but after that they all slowly subsided for me. Now I only have no morning wood (tho I've noticed this is returning slightly so I've hope) and a less intense orgasm - thats it. I think these could fade away in time also.

So my advice is if your serious about keeping your hair, take your treatment seriously. Take the best there is right now

Check this page out for FAQs, the guys a professional
    http://www.hairtransplantsurgery.ie/faq-videos.html