+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Let's check and count fallen hairs.

Hello, everyone!!

I'm an Experimenter for hair restoration.

If you begin to worry about hair loss, you should check and count your fallen hairs. When you do that, it reveals something important.

For example. fallen hairs not including downy hairs you don't have to worry. If fallen hairs more than 60 including downy hair more than 30 you have to worry.
    And when you start some hair restoration, You can inspect the effect of it is effective or not to you.

I think it is a good opportunity for checking and counting your fallen hairs after washing your head and hair.

Thank you.

What?* I don't understand your English

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    What?* I don't understand your English
    Sorry, maybe I will rewrite someday in other expression.

how are you going to keep count? you lose hair everywhere. are you going to rummage through your house, car, streets, office, restaurants, and everywhere you go?

it's normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day. The problem is when those hairs arent replaced with new ones.

The following is the checking method of the number of fallen downy hairs I'm practicing.
      To expect correctness, the 1st data and the 2nd data are totaled to get the number of fallen downy hairs of the day. However, even counting only the 1st data, you can grasp the rough tendency such as whether the number of your fallen hairs is decreased or unchanged after using hair restoration related goods.

Checking method of the number
    of fallen downy hairs

① Prepare 2 towels to wipe your head after a shampoo. Color of towels should be opposite color of your hair, and be plain. One towel with large size like a bath towel is also OK.

② Shampoo your hair in the same way daily possible. It’s better to decide which part of your head would be wash at first and which part would be end up washing.

③ Wipe your head with a towel in the same way every time.
    Begin to wipe from the part where your hair hasn't become thin (it must be usually two sides of your head.), and end up to wipe the part where your hair has become thin. Furthermore, in case of that your thinning area is wide, it’s recommended to decide which part of it would be wipe at first and which part would be ended up wiping.

④ Count the number of fallen downy hairs stuck on a towel.Count only the number of fallen downy hairs (The 1st data). When you would like to count fallen hairs other than downy hairs, count them separated from the number of fallen downy hairs. When a towel is held up to the light, it prevents you from an oversight if your hair color is dark.

The reason that only downy hairs are counted:
    Alopecia happens because of disorder of the hair cycle.
    The number of fallen downy hairs will be the index to know disordered condition of the hair cycle.

⑤ Change a towel and wipe your head again with the procedure of ③. And count the number of fallen downy hairs. (The 2nd data) When you use a large bath towel, the different part of the towel should be used. Total up the number of fallen downy hairs counted (the 1st data and the 2nd data). This sum is taken for the number of fallen downy hairs of the day. Record the sum on a paper or a personal computer. When not shampooing on the previous day for bad physical condition etc., don't record the sum. (Don't record on the next day of the day which you didn't shampoo.) When you download an excel file (.xls), it's convenient for a record of the number of fallen hairs.

⑥ Repeat the procedure of ①~⑤ for more than 7 days and calculate a mean of the number of fallen downy hairs per 1 day from data of more than for 7 days.

..or you can go for a free consultation and check to see if there is any miniaturization

You can't account for hairs lost in wind and due to general falling through the day.

This is way obsessive.

Quote Originally Posted by mark-1 View Post
    You can't account for hairs lost in wind and due to general falling through the day.

This is way obsessive.
    Yes, your comment is appropriate.
    I know all of fallen hairs can’t be checked and counted through a day.

But I think that just after the shampoo is the most suitable opportunity in the general daily life to count the number of fallen hairs. First, it's because almost all fallen hairs are let run off by washing hair. Second, it's possible to count only the number of the fallen hairs which have just fallen off by friction with a towel stuck in a towel. In other words, it can be counted by the almost same condition each time.

Everyone can inspect easily and relatively the effect of the hair restoration related goods such as hair restorers by the above-mentioned checking method at home. It may be a little troublesome, but I think it's worth trying sufficiently. The expensive hair restorer with the doubtful effect shouldn’t be used, the hair restorer or a hair restoration method clearly effective for you should be used.

Instructions for use of a hair restorer mention often that it takes more than several months for the effect to be seen. Can you wait for several months?
    When counting the number of fallen hairs after a shampoo, a presence or an absence of the effect should be revealed without waiting for 1 week.

I discovered a hair restoration method which made my fallen hairs decreased by this way. The number of my fallen downy hairs was about 45 before that, it has been decreased in about 5 after it was found. Since then I’ve felt my hair has been increasing little by little.
    Indeed, the hair restoration method I found decreased in the number of my fallen downy hairs dramatically in 1 day.

So, everyone, let’s count the number of fallen hairs.

it takes time for whatever hair restoration product to show significant results. but kudos for still trying.