+ Reply to Thread

Default 21 and starting to horseshoe

Greetings.

My name is Bryan and I've had a receeding hairline since I was about 17. Recently I've been worried about the amount falling out from not just the side, but also the top.

So, a few weeks back I got drunk and shaved my head for the first time in 12 years. As it has begun growing back, I'm shocked. I can clearly see the top and hairline severely thinning.

I attribute this to my genetics, and my overall stress load from my science-heavy course work.

I've been using Nioxin for well over a year now -- perhaps two. While I'm sure it does something (and for my own sense of hope, we'll assume that it does), it is simply not enough.

I am planning on beginning a fin regiment as soon as I can roll through the doctors office upon returning from school.

However, I have decided that my head would look just fine without hair, and I have accepted the fact that one day I may very well need to "bic it."

I stay in shape, tan very easily, and have a very chiseled jawline which along with my recent discovery of a "normal" shaped dome, will be acceptable if I do have to expand my facial frontiers. Yet, my ultimate goal is to keep a semi full head of hair -- but refuse to show a bald spot or ever even consider a comb over.

/end_rant

-Bryan

You could try rogaine

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    You could try rogaine
    It's funny you mention that. Every time I feel like I'm losing more hair I look online for prices and such. And immediately close the window when I see the price of rogaine and other products such as revivogen.

I know it is a small price to pay compared to a lifetime of regret for not trying to keep my hair, but let us keep in mind that my parents are picking up the tab for my undergraduate education. For which I do not yet have a job to supplement.

Bottom line: I'm looking for something that is relatively inexpensive, and has been proven to work with the hope of minimal side effects. (fingers crossed)

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    It's funny you mention that. Every time I feel like I'm losing more hair I look online for prices and such. And immediately close the window when I see the price of rogaine and other products such as revivogen.

I know it is a small price to pay compared to a lifetime of regret for not trying to keep my hair, but let us keep in mind that my parents are picking up the tab for my undergraduate education. For which I do not yet have a job to supplement.

Bottom line: I'm looking for something that is relatively inexpensive, and has been proven to work with the hope of minimal side effects. (fingers crossed)
    drum roll.................................decreased ejaculations its free!!!

http://www.gillette.com/en/GB/home.aspx ) ..its only solution ..

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    The person who can provide this will be the next multi-billionaire.

Hey guys. Started on Propecia yesterday. I took a picture a few weeks back of my crown (or lack thereof). I plan on posting pics at month 3 when I run out of the first fill.

I would also like to note that I got 90 pills for $80 through my insurance. I heard most people don't have much luck with insurance coverage. Sucks to suck.