+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

And I don't blame those of you guys who won't get on Propecia. I'm on it right now and I feel like its making my muscles look like shit and it also affects me in the bedroom. This stands to reason, I believe, since it majorly decreases the production of a major male sex hormone in the body. Why can't they develop something that eliminates DHT in just the scalp and not wiping it out in your entire body? We really need more people out there trying to effectively regrow hair (and I'm not talking about hair transplants since they don't regrow hair) and definitely more options (other than the crappy ones we have now) to combat hair loss.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    And I don't blame those of you guys who won't get on Propecia. I'm on it right now and I feel like its making my muscles look like shit and it also affects me in the bedroom. This stands to reason, I believe, since it majorly decreases the production of a major male sex hormone in the body. Why can't they develop something that eliminates DHT in just the scalp and not wiping it out in your entire body? We really need more people out there trying to effectively regrow hair (and I'm not talking about hair transplants since they don't regrow hair) and definitely more options (other than the crappy ones we have now) to combat hair loss.
    ERT (Ejaculation Rythem Technique) try it.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    my hairs were actually feeling pretty good till I took this palmetto garbage and started shedding insanely
    Yea the palmetto shrinks the outer layer of your postate which will in theory help however one ejaculation outways the little shrink that is abtained thats scientific fact. The sheds I am not to concerned about, fully haired women shed like crazy my fully haired house cats shed like crazy its more or less the quality of hair growing in that you have to pay attention to. Keep it up dude and don't take anything just keep following my routine and I guarantee you will see as good as results if not better then Rogaine and Propecia combined. Good luck keep me posted dont foreget cold showers without shampoo and exercise.

Ok but the thing is I wasn't shedding a lot at all before the palmetto and msm. Do you think the hairs will grow back just as strong as before. I'm trying not to use rogaine at all but if these hairs ive shed dont grow back the same I might start using it. Also, palmetto increased my libido a lot but I did not ejaculate. When i started abstaining from sex and jacking it my libido was lower and my hairs were feeling ok. But I'm not attributing that to your theory yet. I'll try it out though cold showers, exercise, no ejaculation. But do you think the hairs I've shed within the last couple days will grpw back just as strong? ALSO UPDATE THE SHEDDING STOPPED TODAY AFTER I STOPPED TAKING PALMETTO AND MSM A COUPLE DAYS AGO, I ONLY TOOK PALMETTO AND MSM FOR A COUPLE DAYS MAYBE A WEEK.

Strangely my hair has stopped falling out like it was since I stopped saw palmetto. Is it a co incidence it affected us that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairly View Post
    Strangely my hair has stopped falling out like it was since I stopped saw palmetto. Is it a co incidence it affected us that way?
    No I don't think it is. Saw Palmettos supposed to give people an "initial shed" just like minox and fin. But I researched around and the majority of people said all they did was shed on it, no regrowth from the Palmetto. This shit is garbage don't touch it.

Inactive

Stop touching your hair if your hands are not clean that can not help(no sceintific research to back that). Yes I think palmetto causes that shed because it affects your prostate and my entire theory(supported by facts) of ejaculation being the Catalyst to MPB involves the excessive use of your prostate. I say stay away from iPalmetto that is a very rare berry and very few animals eat in the wild there is no way it is vital in hair growth. Just stick to my methods and if you must ejaculate dont use that as an excuse to do it multiple times that same day that will be backwards to whatever progress you have made. Regrowth is the hardest to abtain regulating hair may be as simple as only ejaculating once a week however to grow it back we will have to abstain longer then that. I have all kinds of little black hairs popping up at my hair line and they dont grow untill im abatained for two weeks so I know it takes atleast that long or longer good luck keep me posted.

UPDATE

Ok so good news I took a shower this morning and shed virtually 10-15 hairs. Thus might be cuz I was massaging my head and playing with my hairs all dat n night yesterday, which could have caused those hairs to fall out then, but I've never only shed that much in the shower. Excited I hope this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    Just keep it up buddy and don't get on any other crap so that you can attribute it to the ejaculation decreases. And don't worry my hole family thought I was looney when I first came up with this theory but now I have convinced them all and have a few of them trying to convince me to sell it on a website I refused it just doesn't seem profitable being common knowledge and all. Any way what have you noticed sense you quite ejaculating besides the excess energy? Decreased oil in your hair, thicker, stand up better, anything?
    Wouldn't ejaculation actually remove testosterone from your body hence less to damage hair follicles?

This method is dumb.