+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Inactive

Propcia was made to do what it does shrinks the prostate. The prostate is where most of the DHT in your body is made. You can abtain this same affect naturally by using your prostate less (decrease ejaculations).

Rogaine is a vasodilator. Rogaine is good at dilating however exercise thus creating Nitric Oxide is even better. 30 minutes of exercise per day will do and cold showers also dilate blood vessels both of which will work for most of your head. For some there heads become tight and a scalp laxity exercise will be very helpfull in the frontal region however that doesn't seem to be the case for you. Good luck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairly View Post
    I've been using regaine then generic minoxidil since my early twenties. I can honestly say I would have been bald years ago without it and I'm thirty four now. Do yourself a favour and start today. Check the side effects though. Personal experience wise don't use it on damp or wet hair. It enhances systemic effects. It occasionally makes me a bit dizzy after using it and feel my heart skipping a beat when using it on damp hair. I've decided to try doubling the dose now because it seems to have lost its effectiveness. I've had a good run on it though. Buy generic incidentally. Same as branded only cheaper. You need to give it a year too. Good luck.
    This.

I am at a younger age, and started at a younger age, 16-17, and like the gentlemen I quoted, I would have been bald by now if I never got on Propecia/Generic Fin and Rogaine/Kirklands.

These drugs are no miracles, they are treatments. They will not get you all your hair back, hell, they might not even get anything back, but one thing they will do is at least slow the process down.

Trust me I already heard about this ejaculation thing n haven't wanked off in 2 months and ive abstained fron sex. I don't exercise anymore cuz I heard that can lead to an increase in testosterone. The shed was either brought on by two things, the palmetto and the msm. I do know the palmetto also increased my libido. Funny thing is lately I've noticed A LOT of baby hairs popped up on ny hairline. Idk if thus was from the msm or palmetto or biotin pills and shampoo I've been using.

Hi PatientlyWaiting, plz let me know where do you buy generic fin and minox, price? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ailouda View Post
    Hi PatientlyWaiting, plz let me know where do you buy generic fin and minox, price? Thank you
    You can buy generic minox at Walmart, meijer, etc. Hell rogaine is on eBay for a decent price. Idk about fin.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    Trust me I already heard about this ejaculation thing n haven't wanked off in 2 months and ive abstained fron sex. I don't exercise anymore cuz I heard that can lead to an increase in testosterone. The shed was either brought on by two things, the palmetto and the msm. I do know the palmetto also increased my libido. Funny thing is lately I've noticed A LOT of baby hairs popped up on ny hairline. Idk if thus was from the msm or palmetto or biotin pills and shampoo I've been using.
    Glad to see the baby hairs are also coming up for you and my friend those are from abstaining from ejaculations not from shampoo, biotin, or saw palmetto so keep it up. Testosterone does not increase hair growth and your mucles use it when you work out so if anything working out will help however the loss of Zinc during working out is the thing worry about so make sure to take extra during times of weight training. Cardio on the other hand is how you create Nitric Oxide in your blood and dilate your blood vessels this is key in hair growth so get out and do a light jog for 15-30 minutes every day I promise you wont regret it. Even a brisk walk would be a good place to start and finish as long as you break a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    Glad to see the baby hairs are also coming up for you and my friend those are from abstaining from ejaculations

If this was true this would be the BIGGEST relief in everyones lives but i find that hard to believe. Also some friends are starting to think im a little weird for this abstinene thing but hey if it saves peoples hairs i wouldn't give two shits. I dont think this would be true though.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    If this was true this would be the BIGGEST relief in everyones lives but i find that hard to believe. Also some friends are starting to think im a little weird for this abstinene thing but hey if it saves peoples hairs i wouldn't give two shits. I dont think this would be true though.
    Just keep it up buddy and don't get on any other crap so that you can attribute it to the ejaculation decreases. And don't worry my hole family thought I was looney when I first came up with this theory but now I have convinced them all and have a few of them trying to convince me to sell it on a website I refused it just doesn't seem profitable being common knowledge and all. Any way what have you noticed sense you quite ejaculating besides the excess energy? Decreased oil in your hair, thicker, stand up better, anything?

I know guys, that's what pisses me off more than anything. That in this day and age all we have for options to treat hair loss are Rogaine and Propecia. And these drugs weren't even meant to treat hair loss in the first place. We really need a lot more options cus I don't think that most guys (including myself) want to scar their heads for life with a hair transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by BackwardsBalding View Post
    Just keep it up buddy and don't get on any other crap so that you can attribute it to the ejaculation decreases. And don't worry my hole family thought I was looney when I first came up with this theory but now I have convinced them all and have a few of them trying to convince me to sell it on a website I refused it just doesn't seem profitable being common knowledge and all. Any way what have you noticed sense you quite ejaculating besides the excess energy? Decreased oil in your hair, thicker, stand up better, anything?
    my hairs were actually feeling pretty good till I took this palmetto garbage and started shedding insanely